Chantastic....the return of Patrick

Sylvia

TBD
Is this the new "uber" thread? Thanks for the reminder about Chan's planned SP debut in competition.

Re-posting from the old thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/ind...ies-think-chan-can.91078/page-29#post-4584344
Is there any updates about Souvenir Georges-Éthier 2015 Beauport Québec Sep 24-27? On which day will Patrick skate?
Senior Men SP is Friday, Sept. 25, start time is 16:50 Eastern time in Rink 1.
Event info: http://www.patinage.qc.ca/pages.asp?id=647
Patrick is first to skate (of 6).
Rink (Glace 1) live stream: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37m3ww_sge2015-ss2016-glace-1_sport

clarie

I'm back and looking forward to seeing him compete again this year. I hope he has his head on straight and has a fantastic year. He's still the best in my book.

Emdee

I'm back and looking forward to seeing him compete again this year. I hope he has his head on straight and has a fantastic year. He's still the best in my book.
Clarie we had a Chan fan club get together when Spiky came to Toronto.

Cannot wait for this evening!

Catherine M

Quebec section has put up some pics of Patrick in Beauport so it looks like he's ready to debut his programs today and tomorrow. It will be exciting to see them finally.

Catherine M

Do you have a link to the pictures?

Facebook is blocked at work so I only saw them on my phone when I scrolled through my feed at lunch.

Must be running late in Beauport as I'm still seeing little girls skating around the ice.

luckiest1

I think I just heard the arena announcer say that there would be an autograph session with Patrick at 6:00 pm. :)

Corianna

Lots of little girls to go overtime, and I can't find the list of pre novice dames to figure out where they are and how many are left.

luckiest1

Flooding now so hopefully men's is next? I'm getting a black screen argh, hope it comes back.

Erin

Banned Member
They have finished - the pre-novice ladies are actually part of a sub-sectionals that was listed on a different part of the Quebec site. Which I managed to track down in time for the last pre-novice to see that she was indeed the last one on the start list.

Catherine M

Lots of little girls to go overtime, and I can't find the list of pre novice dames to figure out where they are and how many are left.

The ladies events are some sort of pre-sectional qualifying so that's why they weren't listed on the Georges Ethier start lists.

Catherine M

These smaller comps usually run late, especially when you have boat load of pre-novice ladies to get through!

Catherine M

Its working for me. Might need to log out and come back into the feed.

Lots of cheers for Patrick!

Sylvia

TBD
My French is rusty - 84.11 announced as unofficial score?

ETA - Jumps: 4T, 2A, 3Lz hand. 36.70 TES / 47.41

Music: "Mack the Knife" sung by Michael Buble (choreo. by David Wilson).

Last edited:

luckiest1

Well it's a gorgeous program......a few technical problems today, no combo but he stayed on his feet and it's got a lot of potential. I'll take 84 for that, has the potential to be mid nineties for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information