Canadian Men Nationals 2020 Podium Poll

Who will medal?

• Total voters

screech

Unless they mess up big time, I think Nam and Keegan will be on there (not sure what order...) It's the other spot that isn't certain. I went with Gogolev, but Roman made a strong case for himself at NHK... his FP there, which had some major errors, was just 10 points off Nam's almost perfect FP at Skate Canada.

Colonel Green

It's unclear whether Gogolev will be at Nationals, I believe, since he might be going to the Youth Olympics.

Seerek

Yes, we discussed in the YOG thread that there is only a 1 week turnaround before nationals. Who else would be eligible?

aftershocks

Banned Member
Unless they mess up big time, I think Nam and Keegan will be on there (not sure what order...) It's the other spot that isn't certain. I went with Gogolev, but Roman made a strong case for himself at NHK... his FP there, which had some major errors, was just 10 points off Nam's almost perfect FP at Skate Canada.

If Roman skates well, he is a much more mature and elegant skater than Stephen. Plus, Stephen has been having some issues recently, and he needs more time to marinate.

Didn't Stephen (under Raf) begin scaling back on some of his quads, in order to re-learn tech under Raf? And didn't Raf say it can take up to 2 years for skaters to become comfortable with his teaching methods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information