CAITLYN WEAVER

FSWer

Say, I just read in IFS. that Andrew Poje no longer skates. Does anyone Know who Caitlyn weaver skates with now?

Sylvia

TBD
Kaitlyn (correct spelling of her first name :)) Weaver currently is skating in a show on Canadian TV called "Battle of the Blades."

FSWer

Ya, I read that Andrew Poje was skating in that show. But I also read in that he is now a former Ice-Dancer...unless I'm missing something.

Sylvia

TBD
I just checked the Skate Canada website and Kaitlyn & Andrew have not officially announced their retirement from competition together (this is their June 2019 press release):

ETA:

Many of us fans assume they are not planning to return to ice dance competition with new partners but they have not confirmed this publicly themselves.

FSWer

There must be a misprint in the artical. Because it says they stepped down.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
You mean Kaitlyn Weaver, and they are both skating on “Battle of the Blades”, although they no longer compete together. They are still great friends.

aka_gerbil

Rooting for the Underdogs
They are not competing anymore, but still skating. They were supposed to be in SOI last spring before it was cancelled.

Sylvia

TBD
If I remember correctly, Andrew went back to school.
Yes, Poje was scheduled to begin a Master of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University this past August on an academic scholarship through the Canadian Olympic Committee:
(Tessa Virtue also is listed in this April 2020 press release for an Executive MBA as part of this program.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information