Boikova-Kozlovski Cheer thread

Foolhardy Ham Lint

What a meteoric rise for this young team. So thrilled that their classical style and genuine chemistry is being recognised and rewarded. With this win, they have a genuine shot at the European and World Championship titles this season, too.

Ka3sha

Short interview

And Pairs press conference after SP

Ka3sha

Aleksandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovskii
SP: ‘Cavalier Song’ by Isaac Schwartz (from the Soviet movie ‘The Captivating Star of Happiness’)
Choreo by Aleksandr Zhulin

And a short video from practice and interview with the guys and Tamara Moskvina
https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/m..._na_Match_trenirovka_dueta_Bojkova_Kozlovskij

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I know it is small potatoes compared to what is going on in the world but I am still sad to have missed how they might have done at worlds. I have a feeling they would have medaled and might have contended for gold. I am excited to see what they have in store for us and if they can grow further into being Russia's new #1.

Ka3sha

Well, we will see them again in a week :)

Also, some pictures from the St Petersburg test skates

And pictures and videos from yesterday’s celebrations of the ‘Knowledge Day’ (beginning of the school and collage year) at the Peter and Paul Fortress in St Petersburg. Dmitri even got a chance to fire a midday shoot from from a cannon at the Naryshkin bastion of the fortress.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information