Big Brother 22 - All Stars

smurfy

i have watched every season of BB and was having trouble getting into the season. Now with Janelle gone - it will be harder. Link to interview in US Magazine post eviction

Love her comment about how new school always votes with HOH. that is something that has bugged me for years now.
I didn't mind Nicole F in her 2 earlier season, but she was so whiny in Amazing Race I lost any positive feelings about her. Now - hope she does not win.
If the alliance doesn't break up, the season will be one of pagonging then I think Cody or Dani or Enzo would win.
Memphis is on the outs. Maybe Ian can be under the radar and sneak a win.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I liked Nicole F on Big Brother 16, less on Big Brother 18 but I acknowledged becoming more hardcore was part of making her a visibly better Big Brother player and winner so was still fine. Amazing Race, ugh, and now she is just unbearable. Victor is crazy if he marries her. And she is so jealous of Janelle it is insane.

love skating

Clueless American
I'm the same as you guys - liked NicoleF on BB16 - actually I loved her then, began to dislike her on BB18 but liked Paul even less so didn't mind her win, really didn't like her on TAR and now I can't stand her on BB22. Unfortunately she is in a good spot right now - pretty protected on many sides.

Now I'm waiting for that new room to be announced to add some kind of twist and hoping against hope it can stop this horrible steamroll.

ryanj07

I agree with you guys on Nicole F. She’s become more unlikable each time she’s appeared on a show.

This season is rough. Without Janelle and no power shifts in sight, I’ve pretty much checked out and only watch the Thursday episode and occasionally check updates online.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Christmas volunteered herself onto the block as the replacement nom for veto winner Kevin. I would laugh if she got blindsided and sent out over Kaysar (wishful thinking, but a few people are already buzzing on the idea).

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I'm halfway through watching BB10. Oh what I would give for the current cast to have as much entertainment value and screaming matches! It's funny watching how intense Keesha was back then compared to the dud she was this season.

I hope one of the people who has been saying they'll put up some combination of Nicole/Dani/Cody win HOH tonight and actually have the balls to go through with it. Ian seems over Nicole, especially after the wall yeller pointed out she's with Cody and there may have also been a banner plane calling her a liar. I normally wouldn't like outside interference, but I can't stand Nicole so oh well lol.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Franzel was not even supposed to be on this season I heard. I heard when she wasn't on the cast, she threw a huge fit, contacted a bunch of people and basically bullied her way onto the cast. I hope when she gets out she finds out how hated she now is and it throws her into a huge downward spiral.

Yes someone please nominate Nicole F/Cody already.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Wow this already nuts season is getting crazier all the time. Christmas wins HOH and nominates Bayleigh and Da'Vonne, and they get mad at Tyler. Christmas wins veto too, and Tyler tries to (or atleast pretends to try to) get Christmas to take Bayleigh off and nominate him, and have him voted out over Da'Vonne. He also might have wanted to quit but Grodner (the producer) would not let him). Christmas ends up sleeping on it but refusing to nominate him, and apparently Grodner came to difuse the situation since she did not want him going on the block and said it is against the rules to try and ask to go up and be voted out. The noms are the same, and now Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are mad at him for misleading them he was going to sacrifice his game for theirs. And Christmas and Da'Vonne got in a huge argument last night too.

ryanj07

Things are finally getting interesting. David used his disruptor power to remove himself from the block and Da’Vonne won the POV, which she’ll likely use on Kevin. If Day goes through with using it, looks like it will be Tyler or Ian leaving this week.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I agree, BB is in dire need of change. They need to bring the power back to us and let us choose who's on the block. Too many alliances, not enough gameplay.

You said it Lemonade20. Fans needs to get involved in this point, since the players on their own just aren't doing it anymore.

smurfy

One idea I have had, not well thought out, is that maybe one or both of the nominees are based on a system of points - and the houseguests don't know how they are earning points (for cleaning or winning comp or public votes).
Some show I watched years ago, maybe just one episode - maybe 'The Mole' - where all the houseguests do a questionnaire - like who is most liked, disliked, etc and that could get scored and certain results gets you nominated?
I think I want this as one of my favorite things from many seasons is when certain houseguests are just shocked at who gets Americas Favorite or gets voted back in. Stir stuff up.

ryanj07

I think Brazil has a good system, where the HOH can only nominate 1 person and the house votes for the second nominee with the public voting to evict. I’d like to see that implemented here, even if they let the houseguests still vote to evict, it’d be interesting with the HOH not getting all of the power and having to anticipate who the house will nominate, etc.

smurfy

Wow - it has been 4 weeks since any of us have posted. indication of our thoughts.
The neighbor thing was a dud to me. No different than when someone hosted a comp.
I was thinking it might be more ongoing.
I don't like them but Cody and Memphis has been playing well. Sometimes Enzo is playing and other times seems like a dope. I do not like Christmas - she does not like women. She has the same arguments with her bitchiness when something does not go her way. Very arrogant.
Nicole - is playing more than I gave her credit for, sometimes she seems bright, other times, not so much.
Why are they keeping a former winner.
It will be over soon!
Hope all of you are well.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
What a snooze of a season. Reminiscent of season 19 when the order was set by Paul and then aside from one eviction, everything went exactly as anyone could've guessed in the first few weeks.

I don't know why Cody generally isn't liked. He's a competition beast especially in a season full of weaker comp players and he's had to do the bare minimum outside of winning, never really being at risk. Everyone has deals with him, but none of them should believe they have a chance of winning against him by now.

Christmas drives me crazy because a few weeks ago, I was really excited to see if she would be the one to make huge moves and/or build her own path to the end. But nope, she's always trying to appease the guys.

Memphis was playing a strong game, but I don't think he really is anymore. Although if he wins the final 4 HOH I think he's probably going to be in the final 2.

Enzo was great in his first go-around and almost every houseguest pointed out that he really was the one running things, even though it wasn't obvious at all. He has done nothing this season.

Nicole doesn't bother me like she does pretty much the entire world (and a lot of it has to do with her not liking Janelle), and I find myself rooting for her somehow. I think what she NEEDS to do at this point is put Cody up if either of the two on the block win veto, and then vote him out either by getting the others to go 2-0 or by splitting a tie. I'm pretty sure she won't do it, but it needs to be done now. Then in final 4, while veto is the only thing that matters, that pairing of Christmas and Memphis would probably be perceived as needing to be split, and then Nicole and Enzo have a 50% chance of doing that.

Part of me hopes sneaky Nicole shows up, does put him up, and then whoever the two voters are get influenced subtly by her to take their shot at Cody while leaving her unscathed. But I don't think Enzo would do it. He NEEDS to do it.

A Christmas and Enzo final 2 would be :lol: He hates her.

ETA- if Cody doesn't go this week, I think he has the game won. He plays in final 4 HOH with only two other people, one of which is most likely Enzo. His chances are high to win that one (or at the least, the POV). Final 3 HOH, again the odds are in his favor, especially if it's Nicole and Enzo remaining.

Last edited:

ryanj07

Enzo ruined what little chance there was of salvaging the season when he didn’t join Tyler and Christmas in getting rid of Nicole. He still could’ve played the middle because Cody wouldn’t have had anyone else with Nicole out and Dani soon to follow.

I found myself rooting for Dani again in her final weeks, I was sad to see her go. She’s the last one that I would’ve been truly happy to see win. It would be a fitting end to this season for Nicole to become the first two time winner but I doubt she has the guts to cut Cody and make that happen.

Susan1

I've got 5 of them in my DVR (can't get interested), so I'm not going to read the recent comments.

tony

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read ahead. But seems everyone is over the season...

Enzo won HOH. He wants Christmas in the final 3, which I would think means he wants Nicole out now. But he could also see the opportunity in getting Cody out without having to do it himself. I still think Nicole saves Cody with a POV win (tough position because she needs to get rid of him, but it may screw another vote for her), but I think Christmas would vote Cody out if she wins.

For the sake of all of their games, a non-Cody veto win should send him out. I think Enzo won't even try to win it. If Nicole wins final HOH and brings Christmas, she may very well win again and the internet will for sure implode.

tony

Well it does seem I'm one of the only people left who will follow through to the end. Spoilers ahead.

Nicole won part 1 and Cody won part 2 of the final HOH. Seeing how the jury has been talking about cutting Cody as being a huge move but Nicole repeatedly has said if she loses in the finals it'll be against him, I don't see any scenario in which Cody doesn't win.

Cody did the most work and does deserve the win, but I'm still hoping for Nicole to pull it off and make BB fandom seriously melt down. If she comes to her senses and does win the final HOH and cuts him, it's hers. Enzo IMO has no shot either way and probably won't get a single vote if he's up against Cody.

Cody vs. Nicole.. I think he has the votes, especially if it's Nicole who chooses to take him. But the jury might respect that she's in the finals again..

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Well it does seem I'm one of the only people left who will follow through to the end. Spoilers ahead.

Nicole won part 1 and Cody won part 2 of the final HOH. Seeing how the jury has been talking about cutting Cody as being a huge move but Nicole repeatedly has said if she loses in the finals it'll be against him, I don't see any scenario in which Cody doesn't win.

Cody did the most work and does deserve the win, but I'm still hoping for Nicole to pull it off and make BB fandom seriously melt down. If she comes to her senses and does win the final HOH and cuts him, it's hers. Enzo IMO has no shot either way and probably won't get a single vote if he's up against Cody.

Cody vs. Nicole.. I think he has the votes, especially if it's Nicole who chooses to take him. But the jury might respect that she's in the finals again..
Ugh

ryanj07

Spoilers below if you haven’t watched the finale....

I’ve been zoned out for weeks and really only watching about 20 mins of the Thursday episodes but Cody was absolutely the deserving winner of the season. The unanimous 9-0 win was just the exclamation point at the end of a perfect season for him. Enzo was a mess during the questions “they’re laughing at me, yo” LOL. That was the most epic F3 blindside I’ve ever seen on BB, only rivaled by maybe Drew cutting Diane. I’ve never been a Nicole fan and even my heart broke for her haha, she was utterly shocked and not happy at all. Glad this season is finally over!!

tony

I don’t care what Nicole says, she probably would’ve done the same thing in the end. We got glimpses of her seriously contemplating it. I really did want her to win for the hysterics of it all seeing how lame this season has been. Her face the entire jury questioning was 🤣

The episode was not a good look for Enzo and I think it was the stress building from realizing he had officially ruined his game when Christmas was voted out. From the meltdown after the HOH part 2, to talking to himself in the bedroom, to repeatedly being paranoid in the between-live shots. Not that it really mattered last week as Cody won POV anyways, but Enzo really should’ve put him up. He had NOTHING to show for the season and he knew as much, as he stumbled around his final speeches.

As dominant as Cody was in this season, I don’t think he really had to do all that much and I don’t think his gameplay was amazing. The competitions this season were low-budget and heavily tilted towards physical stuff, and a lot of these players were never going to have a chance anyways. Side note: how stupid was it that the players could just fall off the beam and run up the stairs without penalty in HOH2?

The game needs a reworking in a big way, or twists that actually go somewhere. There have been some huge duds in the last few seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information