Big Brother 22 - All Stars

ryanj07

S10 is wonderful.... I’ve seen almost every season and the on/off friendship between Keesha, Libra and April might be my all time favorite social dynamic from the show lol. They always delivered good drama!

I would like Nicole F MUCH more if she’d just own up to her role on the show as a villainess instead of pretending to be some sweet, naive farm girl that’s always the victim. We saw on the last episode where she told Cody she wanted to allign with the girls only so she could rat them out to him... only to have whined daily since being in the house that she doesn’t understand why she has a reputation for not wanting to work with other women. There’s no self awareness there.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Yes I also would like Nicole F if she embraced being a villian. Her fake "innocent sweatheart" schtick is so bogus and it is disgusting to see her misrepresent herself and her true persona so much and the producers who are all Franzel fans help her so much.

It is also funny to see the two Nicoles don't get along. That might be a surprise to some, but that is no surprise to me at all. Franzel is always against people she fears might be more popular than her, especialy other women. And her hating on Janelle was the most predictable thing ever, I can't believe some of my BB friends are surprised at that, not sure what planet they live on.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Well, this was the Kevin show tonight, and it's weird because it doesn't seem like he's in any danger of leaving. He HAD the Veto and should've just stood next to the timer until 1 second was left. Stupid play. I get nerves, but standing there and thinking about placing another piece the whole time was pointless.

We got a lot of added Nicole F and Ian filler talk just so that there could be suspense of Enzo's Veto choice. :rolleyes:

Tyler with the same gameplay that screwed him last time. I know he got backed into it, but I wasn't really a fan in S20 (remember how many times the other side effed up on stupid things?) and I can't see myself warming up to the same kind of play this time.

Dani and Christmas seem to be the chosen two that will just float through half of the season like Angela and Kaycee did without much airtime.

I really was excited with the prospect of David getting a second chance because he showed how perceptive he was last season, but he is just moping around doing the 100% 'I don't know anything' act and I can't possibly see how any of them will actually continue to believe it.

None of them are driving me crazy yet. If Kevin stays and remains paranoid about everything, I'm sure it'll get tiring.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I miss BBAD. I loved recording it and catching up on all the late night antics over breakfast. Combing though the live feed archive isn’t as convenient.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Regarding Tyler's game, I think it is pretty hard anyone to say no to a Final 2 deal. Just like Big Brother 20 his natural charisma and aura seem to be leading half the house to wanting a Final 2 with him and coming to him with one. I don't look at that as outright lying the way it is say Boston Rob on Survivor making a bunch of fake Final 2s. Tyler isn't initiating any of them, he is simply accepting other peoples requested ones. It is hard to manage for a whole season though, and not make people bitter, but it isn't entirely his fault.

Susan1

Regarding Tyler's game, I think it is pretty hard anyone to say no to a Final 2 deal. Just like Big Brother 20 his natural charisma and aura seem to be leading half the house to wanting a Final 2 with him and coming to him with one. I don't look at that as outright lying the way it is say Boston Rob on Survivor making a bunch of fake Final 2s. Tyler isn't initiating any of them, he is simply accepting other peoples requested ones. It is hard to manage for a whole season though, and not make people bitter, but it isn't entirely his fault.
That's what I was thinking too. Why him? What do people expect him to say? But does everyone think they are the only ones he has a Final 2 with? Did they watch his season? I can see people later - "I have a final 2 with Tyler." "No, I have a final 2 with Tyler". Third person - "I have a final 2 with Tyler too." "We can't trust him, we'll have a final 3 together." Or maybe all of these people already got together and said let's see how many people Tyler will agree to a final 2 with.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I just hope someone who has the guts to put Nicole F. up wins HOH soon. If she makes jury phase and weeds out anyone who is against her, which I suspect is her goal, she will probably cruise to an easy 2nd BB win.

I don't blame Tyler, Memphis, Enzo, Cody, and even Bayleigh and Da'Vonne for sticking with her for now, as long as they have some kind of plan to take her out later. The rest of the house though, errr. Poor Janelle nobody trusts her, and I suspect she will come up as a target every week until she is gone. I liked Nicole A last season but her comments on Janelle are so WTF crazy and wrong. Then again that clown Kevin has been feeding her wrong information, he is an even worse and die than Cliff was for her last year.

ryanj07

Nicole A has completely lost the plot and is even spilling to Dani now about Janelle, she has been a big disappointment this season.

I just hope Janelle can get through this week and win HOH because the cracks in the big alliance are already starting to show as they’re all frustrated with Memphis.

Nicole F is far from my favorite but I think she’s my winner pick right now and she’ll deserve it because other than Janelle, no one realizes how dangerous she is. Cody/Dani are laughing now because they heard that the others think Nicole is the brains but I think she’s the one in that trio that can win.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Nicole A is one of the sweetest people ever but honestly she isn't that great of a player. She played a pretty surprisingly good game last season and deserves credit for that, but also did well last season due to the chaos of the house, some sequences of luck, and Jackson effectively using her as a pawn. Her utterly horrible choices at F6 and F5 (booting Christie instead of Jackson, booting Tommy instead of Holly) that ended any chances she had of winning the game pretty much tell you all you need on her as a player. I really wish she had come back in a different season, and All Stars cast is just too strong for her at this point.

I can't stand Nicole Franzel but she is easily playing the best game in the house thus far. She has everyone doing her bidding and literally nobody other than Janelle and maybe Kevin, who she will likely dispose of soon enough, even thinks of wanting her out. Of course a lot can change, but right now she is really the one most in control of the house.

Enzo is also playing well. He is in good with both sides of the house, and I don't think he will come up as a target for quite awhile.

David shouldn't even be on All Stars. It looks like if Nicole A and David stay on the block, Nicole will probably go, but since David doesn't even belong on this season really I wouldn't mind if she comes off and he goes home. Neither is a big loss to the season though the way they look so far. I held out hope David could show he just got screwed over by bad luck last season and show he was this smart strategic player he showed potential be, honestly for his reputation he would have been better off not playing at all.

I know a lot can't stand but Tommy should have really been the BB21 male rep over David and the gay rep over Kevin. He would have been far more effective than either of them. For those who like Nicole A, she would be far better off with Tommy and his great social game and intelligence as an ally than clueless bitter Kevin and confused David.

tony

Nicole A is one of my favorites but I was really hoping she would come in this time with a little more aggressiveness. A year just wasn't enough of a turn-around time. I also had high hopes for David but at points it's uncomfortable watching how awkward and undoubtedly nervous he is by being in there again. It's not fault of his own that he's on this season, but I could see how the rest of the group (well.. some of them didn't do much of anything.. Christmas) sees him as the odd one put into the cast and easily expendable.

And if Tommy and Nicole A had been in the house together, they would've been easy first targets as there is (was?) a serious connection now outside the house, so I don't know that it would've helped her really.

I don't know why Cody and now Memphis are both appearing to play it safe. The biggest targets go home before jury? Best bet for them. But I don't mind Janelle and Kaysar getting to play longer.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Nicole A is one of my favorites but I was really hoping she would come in this time with a little more aggressiveness. A year just wasn't enough of a turn-around time. I also had high hopes for David but at points it's uncomfortable watching how awkward and undoubtedly nervous he is by being in there again. It's not fault of his own that he's on this season, but I could see how the rest of the group (well.. some of them didn't do much of anything.. Christmas) sees him as the odd one put into the cast and easily expendable.

And if Tommy and Nicole A had been in the house together, they would've been easy first targets as there is (was?) a serious connection now outside the house, so I don't know that it would've helped her really.

I don't know why Cody and now Memphis are both appearing to play it safe. The biggest targets go home before jury? Best bet for them. But I don't mind Janelle and Kaysar getting to play longer.

Tommy is a great social player. I have no doubt he would been included in a major alliance which neither Nicole or David have been, and would have dragged Nicole (and if David if he is still there) in with him. And they are nowhere near as obvious a pair as some of the others in the house, they didn't work together last season at all and she evicted him when he was literally the only one left in the house at point (Holly, Jackson, Cliff, Tommy) she could beat in a F2 amongst other things.

Nicole and David both would have been better off coming back in a different season I agree, that is why it sucks they are being brought back for this and neither will probably do well and then that might be it for them. For David almost for sure will unless he somehow not only survives this season but rebounds and makes a suprisingly strong impact either as a character or player the rest of the way.

Christmas did nothing her first season but she still finished top 3, and she did it on a broken leg so I am guessing that is why she isn't getting the heat for being on the season David is. She was probably originally cast since Paul and Josh were and she was there to help them, and when both were removed for whatever reason, it was too late to dump her.

tony

Nicole either still is or was dating Tommy's brother. I think they all know that. That would've been an obvious pairing.

TanithandBenFan

Kevin is getting on my last nerve. Nicole believes everything he says and he has the worst intuition in the world. Day’s bad reads are also continuing from her previous seasons and fecking up other people’s games. Bay had a good relationship with Janelle, but Day is going to ruin that because Dani has convinced her Janelle is Public Enemy #1. Memphis is a jerk, but I’m glad he’s being a jerk and so far not catering to his alliance. My dream alliance would be Janelle, Kaysar, Tyler, Bay, Day, and Enzo. Wouldn’t mind Cody or David in there also.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
It looks like Nicole A is probably going. I am still mad at Cliff for costing Nicole A winning last season. If they keep Tommy at the F5, all 3 of Jackson, Tommy, and Cliff take Nicole to the Final 2 and she wins against all 3 of them.

ryanj07

I liked Nicole last year but she really only got that far because Michie/Holly knew she’d be easy to beat at the end, she wasn’t actually a threat to win. Kat and a few others did an interview after the finale and said that out of the top 5, Tommy would have beat everyone in a jury vote, Michie wins over everyone but Tommy, and Cliff wins against Holly and Nicole. They didn’t speak about a Holly/Nicole matchup but that was likely her only chance of winning a final vote and it was slim.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I liked Nicole last year but she really only got that far because Michie/Holly knew she’d be easy to beat at the end, she wasn’t actually a threat to win. Kat and a few others did an interview after the finale and said that out of the top 5, Tommy would have beat everyone in a jury vote, Michie wins over everyone but Tommy, and Cliff wins against Holly and Nicole. They didn’t speak about a Holly/Nicole matchup but that was likely her only chance of winning a final vote and it was slim.

vs Tommy- Nicole wins 5-4 with the votes of Jess, Kat, Jack, Cliff, Analayse. Tommy gets Nick, Christie, Holly. Jackson could go either way but even if he votes Tommy, Nicole wins. Nick could also go either way, but Tommy loses 5-4 even with both him and Jackson. Jess and Kat said post game they would have voted Tommy but they are lying.

vs Jackson- Nicole wins 6-3 with the votes of Jess, Kat, Cliff (Cliff rarely votes Jackson since he is pissed at Jackson taking him out any scenario he isn't F2 with him, he barely did vs Holly; if Nicole voted him out he votes Jackson, but she never would), Christie, Tommy, and probably Nick.

vs Cliff- Nicole wins 8-1 with only Kat voting Cliff.

and all 3 were taking her to F2. She had the game guaranteed won if Cliff just kept Tommy as they should have.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I haven't been able to see as much of the feeds as usual but from the bit I watched and the episodes it seems Janelle & Kaysar have been bullying Nicole and they were the ones who pressured Memphis to put her up. This sucks. :( After dealing with bullying and mistreatment last year Nicole made it to Final 3 and had the game locked up had Cliff not made the stupid play to boot Tommy over Holly like I said, she is dealing with it all over again. So unfair.

TanithandBenFan

I haven't been able to see as much of the feeds as usual but from the bit I watched and the episodes it seems Janelle & Kaysar have been bullying Nicole and they were the ones who pressured Memphis to put her up. This sucks. :( After dealing with bullying and mistreatment last year Nicole made it to Final 3 and had the game locked up had Cliff not made the stupid play to boot Tommy over Holly like I said, she is dealing with it all over again. So unfair.

The house and Nicole have turned it all around and spun it to make themselves believe that Nicole has been bullied, but nothing like that has happened at all. Kaysar and Janelle have spent the whole week trying to find a way for her stay. Pitching alliances to Day, Bay, Ian etc. Janelle was even crying (and she never cries!) because of how bad she feels about Nicole’s situation. They didn’t know Memphis was putting her up. Nicole has convinced herself she’s a victim and I’m ready for her to go. All the people against Janelle are feeding her insecurities and making it worse. Janelle and Kaysar have been nothing but kind to her. It’s frustrating and sad to watch.

canbelto

Noooo. I've been watching the feeds and Memphis originally put NicoleA up as a pawn. Janelle and Kaysar didn't want that. They wanted the other Nicole. But the house sort of got sick of Memphis and decided to go against his HoH and thus keep David and boot Nicole. Janelle has been trying to rally the votes to keep Nicole.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
The house and Nicole have turned it all around and spun it to make themselves believe that Nicole has been bullied, but nothing like that has happened at all. Kaysar and Janelle have spent the whole week trying to find a way for her stay. Pitching alliances to Day, Bay, Ian etc. Janelle was even crying (and she never cries!) because of how bad she feels about Nicole’s situation. They didn’t know Memphis was putting her up. Nicole has convinced herself she’s a victim and I’m ready for her to go. All the people against Janelle are feeding her insecurities and making it worse. Janelle and Kaysar have been nothing but kind to her. It’s frustrating and sad to watch.

Wow really, that is wild.

ryanj07

If anyone is being bullied this season, it’s Janelle. Dani, Nicole F, Christmas and Kevin spend all day talking about her. It goes beyond the game at this point and they’ve called her a predator, miserable, etc. I think she is going to cut off contact with a lot of them when she gets out and see what’s been said behind her back.

Nicole A is completely in her own head and has been acting like an entitled brat, complaining about Janelle/Kaysar to everyone when they are the only two really fighting to save her. She told Janelle today that she “didn’t try hard enough” to convince Memphis not to nominate her, as if it all falls on Janelle. She has a lot of growing up to do.

tony

I hate to say it as a huge Nicole A fan (on a personal level of growth during last season), but coming back this year is going to have done her no favors.

She's literally threatened blow-ups and house meetings the last few nights and really just goes and complains to everyone about Janelle playing her when Janelle has literally been the only one trying hard to get her to stay. Of course it's for Janelle's benefit long-term, but Nicole is so paranoid and listening to Kevin of all people for his 'expert' opinion and she just has it all wrong.

I think in the last few hours Nicole has actually tried to fight and turn it around, but wow. This is the most way-off read and paranoia maybe in the history of BB. Things are definitely switching up and the vote might end up close after all. I'd rather see Nicole stay anyways, because I think David is just way out of his league and still doesn't get the game at all.

TanithandBenFan

It looked like there was a chance Janelle and Kaysar had rallied some troops to keep Nicole last night, but I think Bay spilled the whole plan to the "cool kids" alliance members. Just when I was starting to think she was playing a good game.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
What irritates me is they have all played this game before. Nicole A is getting on my nerves by being whiny and crying. Nicole F is definitely a snake, Memphis is overly confident and this season isn’t going to end well. I don’t even like anyone right now!

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
If the alliance led by Cody/Tyler/Nicole F keep winning all the HOHs it does not really matter who goes in these various combinations. It will be a rout to the end. Unless the big alliance implode like last year but I think that is far less likely since that alliance isn't led by idiots like Jack, Tommy, and Christie. Queen Janelle will have to pull something out of her ass to save herself.

I do think after her dissapointing All Stars Cliff should make a public apology to Nicole Anthony for costing her winning last season. Does anyone else agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information