Bachelor Colton

Rob

Beach Bum
An old lady who lives in my neighborhood groped my husband's butt at a party last week. She's about 75 years old. She thought it was funny. I don't know why some women think its hilarious for a woman to grope a man, but if man groped a woman at a party, he'd be a pervert/molester.

just tuned in

I read he has more self eliminations than any other bachelor.
I would not count Elise or Sydney as self-eliminations in the typical sense. I think of a self-elimination as one where the contestant did not like the Bachelor. But Elise and Sydney left because they felt that Colton was not moving forward with them.

just tuned in

Re last night's episode, a piece of editing genius (and possibly foreshadowing). When Colton and Tayisha leave the cafe, the editors give us a good steady look at the sign over the track receptacle: "Deposit trash here."

Winnipeg

I would not count Elise or Sydney as self-eliminations in the typical sense. I think of a self-elimination as one where the contestant did not like the Bachelor. But Elise and Sydney left because they felt that Colton was not moving forward with them.

OMG, I totally thought that statement meant something entirely different. :yikes::yikes::wideeyes::wideeyes:

Rob

Beach Bum
OMG is anyone watching this? She doesn’t know! We all know that she doesn’t know! She knows that she doesn’t know! Please stop!

just tuned in

^ I could not live with myself if I smooched as hard as this girl is smooching and was planning to dump the guy. But Colton deserves it, for all saying "I am falling for you" to those three other girls he was not falling for.

Rob

Beach Bum
Hannah G is the lucky one who didn't get humiliated on an overnight date.

just tuned in

Hannah G is the lucky one who didn't get humiliated on an overnight date.
Eh, still humiliating...

One thing that particularly stood out to me in the FS episode is the large number of crew members and production assistants who are all. over. the. place. I knew they were, but how distracting must it be to have those cameras in your face all the time. If it were me, I am sure that I could not muster more conversation than, "Oh gosh, this is so cool! I can't believe I'm here, this is soo pretty," etc. The one scene, where Cassie is talking to a PA who is hidden behind a pillar, and then Colton walks over to Cassie, and then the PA casually saunters away.... the whole thing is so artificial.

Last edited:

Rob

Beach Bum
I think those PAs do a considerable amount of coaching to encourage behaviors that make for good drama. At least that is what I have heard.

Rob

Beach Bum
Well Colton and Cassie are happily making the rounds of the morning shows. I am glad he has declined to discuss his V status any further. Cae-Lynn did herself in with that beyotches comment. And we have Hannah B for the Bachelorette. I guess she was the only one with enough personality to carry the show, but I was personally hoping for Hannah G who seemed less annoying.

Rob

Beach Bum
So, did they share a room on the couples night?
Not on the actual fantasy date; He told her that she was the one on the date, but she said she couldn't get there in time (in love, accepting a marriage proposal), broke up with him, and left before the date card popped out. He then "left" the show by jumping a fence and wandering through the streets of Portugal in the dark, but Harrison and company tracked him down. He then broke up with the other 2 (one had not even had her fantasy date night yet) and went to tell Cassie. She agreed to come back and meet his parents, but take it day to day. Then they had their overnight fantasy date and shared the room. Fast forward to the live show, they are in love and are living near each other, but not with each other. No proposal, but they are talking about it. He won't say whether they've done the damn thing.

Poor Portugal did not get much tourism advertising so maybe Hannah B will go there too.

just tuned in

Cassie's full name is Cassandra Ann Randolph. Idk, I think the internal rhymes are funny.

For the finale, Hannah G. had her lips plumped. Tayisha looked different, too, but I can't figure out why. Maybe her eyebrows were more sculpted?

During the season I hate-hate-hated Demi, but I think it would have ben fun to have her as Bachelorette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information