maureenfarone

For the last few days I've noticed posters avatar's are missing. Just now I don't see Buzz or Simone411's, or Garden Kitty's avatar. Instead of the avatar I see a very small square where the avatar should be. If I click on the poster's name their info comes up, along with their avatar.

I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my computer which is an HP running Windows 7 Pro and Google Chrome or FSU. If I happen on an old thread started for instance by Buzz, his avatar shows up normally - it seems like it is only the new posts.

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
This has nothing to do with avatars missing, but how do I change the tag line over the avatar. Not that I don’t mind the Eagles’ slogan over a photo of Toller:p

Must have done it once but that doesn’t mean I remember it now...

maureenfarone

Another issue which I am seeing this morning is missing emoticons. For instance in the Mens thread Sylvia posted something last night and instead of the emoticon I am seeing a very small box:cool:
Yet, also this morning el henry posted last night in this thread and the avatar is missing, but the emoticon is fine. I am :confused::confused:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Ok, it’s a holiday here this weekend so sorry we aren’t resolving as quickly as usual but I’ll alert @Server Guy tomorrow.

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed

I apologize for being a complete idiot, but this is what I see:

<<
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive expiring and expired user upgrade emails
  • Receive user upgrade purchase emails
  • Receive user upgrade payment reverseal emails
  • Receive email when mentioned
  • Receive email when quoted

You may find additional email options under Preferences.

Click the image to change your avatar.

Date of birth
Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect. >>

So I see how to change the avatar.

But can I change the "#WeAllWeGotWeAllWeNeed" over the avatar to "And Toller's one true heir, Jason"?
Or do I need to root for my Eagles on a skating board all this year too?:D

skatingguy

decently
I apologize for being a complete idiot, but this is what I see:

<<
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive expiring and expired user upgrade emails
  • Receive user upgrade purchase emails
  • Receive user upgrade payment reverseal emails
  • Receive email when mentioned
  • Receive email when quoted

You may find additional email options under Preferences.

Click the image to change your avatar.

Date of birth
Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect. >>

So I see how to change the avatar.

But can I change the "#WeAllWeGotWeAllWeNeed" over the avatar to "And Toller's one true heir, Jason"?
Or do I need to root for my Eagles on a skating board all this year too?:D
I have an option between Avatar & Date of Birth called Custom Title - that's where I edit the text under my Avatar in my profile.

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
I have an option between Avatar & Date of Birth called Custom Title - that's where I edit the text under my Avatar in my profile.

Thank you for explaining!

But it is still a mystery.... I go straight from "Change Avatar" to "Date of Birth". In Firefox. In Chrome. On the iMac. On the iPad.

No custom title for me:eek::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information