Art on Ice 2020 – online (TV)

text_skate

Actually I'm not sure, if this deserves its own thread, but I've no idea were to post it elsewhere. It's the show's 25th anniversary.

Yesterday the Swiss TV network SRF posted this year's show online, which they broadcasted on Monday.

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/sendung/art-on-ice?id=c51f19c7-2940-0001-59d5-98c043f05df0

Description by srf:
25 years ago, the "Art on Ice" ice skating show was invented as a small figure skating gala in Switzerland. SRF looks back and celebrates the anniversary with top-class ice skating stars for the hit hits of Bligg, Bastian Baker, Aloe Blacc and Sara Ferguson. "Art on Ice" celebrates its 25th anniversary. The popular ice skating show has engaged four musical live acts for this anniversary: the Swiss stars Bligg and Bastian Baker as well as the international music acts Aloe Blacc and Rebecca Ferguson. Comedian Marco Rima also whirls through the show as a funny troubadour.

World champions and Olympic champions perform on the ice. Alina Zagitova, the 2019 world champion from Russia, shines with breathtaking pirouettes and jumps. In pairs, the current European champions Victoria Sinitsina and Nikita Katsalapov as well as the double Olympic champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov enchant. Olympic athlete Alexia Paganini represents Switzerland on the ice. Other stars on the ice and on stage: the French figure skating master Kévin Aymoz, a hopeful young Swiss talent as well as pole artists, dancers and skaters of the «Art on Ice» ensemble.

Viola Tami moderates the "Art on Ice 2020" anniversary edition for Swiss radio and television. SRF broadcasts the recording from early February on Easter Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information