Are you sure you want to like this post?

danafan

Canadian ladies über
A few times, seemingly randomly, when I click on "like post", I get redirected to a page that says "Are you sure you want to like this post?" and then I have to click the "like" button again.

Has anyone else had this happen? It's not a complaint - it's only happened a few times, and I'm curious as to why.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Me either. @danafan what browser are you using? I've always used IE 11, and it hasn't happened with me so far.

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
Two possibilities here--either the page hasn't fully loaded when you hit Like or you are getting some Javascript errors.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Two possibilities here--either the page hasn't fully loaded when you hit Like or you are getting some Javascript errors.

Thanks @Prancer! I was able to replicate this by clicking like on a random post when the page was still loading. Mystery solved.

:)

rjblue

Having a great day!
I get "you don't have permission to view this users profile" occasionally, when I touch the screen as a page is loading. And then, out of curiosity, I've checked all the posters on the page to see who it was, but it is none of them. This probably explains it for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information