Anjelika Krylova Interview - Happy to be Home

3T3T

I always liked her as a skater, she was a real old school Russian diva.

It was interesting to hear her comments on her creative juices not flowing. I kinda felt she and Camerlengo were going backwards a bit some of their couples leaving them and kinda being passed out by lots of Montreal teams. The marriage split seems amicable, I presume she needed his approval to take the kids out of the US. It must be a big culture shock for them.

Wishing all her the best.

starrynight

I'm not surprised that working with her ex-husband caused difficulties with inspiration. Even if it is largely amicable, a split from a long term partner like that doesn't happen lightly and would be an extremely difficult experience.

Cathy069

I always liked her as a skater, she was a real old school Russian diva.

It was interesting to hear her comments on her creative juices not flowing. I kinda felt she and Camerlengo were going backwards a bit some of their couples leaving them and kinda being passed out by lots of Montreal teams. The marriage split seems amicable, I presume she needed his approval to take the kids out of the US. It must be a big culture shock for them.

Wishing all her the best.

The interview is interesting, very revealing of the new functioning of Krylova’s work. Too bad the rumor of the dissolution of the marriage of Krylova and Camerlengo persists in this article:false information from Russia and out of the professional context of the discussion.
Krylova’s installation in Moscow is an old project, prior to 2010 , there is an interview with Krylova’s mother in 2010 where she says that children have dual Russian and American nationality, that Angelika wishes to return to work in Russia and that it is not impossible that in the future, she and Camerlengo move to Europe. The article is available by looking for Pasquale Camerlengo docplayer.ru in Russian:
cript

1 T The telephone conversation with Oleinik, mum Angelique Krylova, held, when Moscow was already late at night, and in the US Detroit just to start the day. The four-year and two-year Stella Anthony went to kindergarten, and you can safely, without interruption, to talk. Oleinik, how often do you come to America, Angelica? For six months. From September to February, I am in America, in late February and early March, flying in Russia. I've got a cottage, farm house, an apartment, Mom. Angelica has long been asking me to permanently moved to her promises to create all the conditions, but I have to take this step until you go. I do not really like it here, I do not know the language and do believe that is my home in Moscow. And then, Angelica itself not entirely sure they stay with Pasquale in Detroit permanently or move to another location. Angelica wants to live closer to Russia, so it is possible that over time they move to Europe. Detroit is the northern part of America, on the border with Canada. "And you will not regret later that did not look my girl?" For many years, Angelika Krylova LIVES IN US, where together with her husband Pasquale Camerlengo TRAINS younger generation of athletes. And only thanks to the TV project "Ice Age" of Russian viewers were again able to see the legendary figure skater on ice. 92 JANUARY FEBRUARY 2010

You can also check the Wikipedia files of Krylova and Camerlengo , they are still noted husband and wife, the own Camerlengo file just recently was updated by his own daughter who inserted a comment on her life Russia.
The Russian Federation has been urging Krylova to settle in Russia since 2014 following the excellent results of its teams, some of its close friends also supported the arguments of the federation to accelerate its return.
The success of Gadbois’s teams has facilitated the departure of Krylova’s teams allowing him to have less responsibility and to implement his project with the support of Camerlengo, we don’t change training centers or countries in a few months, everything has been carefully organized in recent years.
This new situation restores a new dinamic to their creativity and their own relationship.

Jayar

FWIW, I think that an overwhelming majority of the members of this forum would tend to believe the writer of the article-- a trusted and reputable journalist whose many years of covering the sport has cultivated not only professional respect but also close ties with most international level athletes and coaches. If she writes it, it is so.

5Ali3

The interview is interesting, very revealing of the new functioning of Krylova’s work. Too bad the rumor of the dissolution of the marriage of Krylova and Camerlengo persists in this article:false information from Russia and out of the professional context of the discussion... You can also check the Wikipedia files of Krylova and Camerlengo , they are still noted husband and wife, the own Camerlengo file just recently was updated by his own daughter who inserted a comment on her life Russia.
This new situation restores a new dinamic to their creativity and their own relationship.

Are you trying to claim that Krylova and Camerlengo are still married based on their Wikipedia articles? :rofl:

The docket (record of legal actions) of Krylova and Camerlengo's divorce is literally a public record: filed June 2015 by Krylova, finalized February 2016. They are legally divorced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information