Alysa Liu Switches to Colorado Coaching Team

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Four weeks and change to Nationals!
SOS! SOS! SOS!

Alysa Liu: She may be the NBC-USFS p.r. machine’s biggest nightmare but I totally love her freshness and honesty! For that alone, I’ll cheer her on forever.

Let’s recall this wonderful interview spot, just before Skate Canada:

After a lifetime of seeing highly-packaged US ice pwincesses, this is so refreshing. I immediately think about Elaine Zayak after ‘81/82…who could not conform to a certain country-club packaging, way of talking, etc. Roz’ win at ‘82 Natls was merited…BUT also the answer to USFSA’s prayers at the time.

Three cheers for Alysa’s honesty & freshness. I love it! ROTFL! 🤣

Last edited:

carriecmu0503

I’m sorry you interpreted my comments that way, but as I said previously, it wasn’t my intention to criticize you personally.

What a passive aggressive non-apology! Why don't you actually apologize for what YOU did, and how what YOU said was interpreted, rather than on blaming the person who was hurt for how they took what YOU said?

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
What a passive aggressive non-apology! Why don't you actually apologize for what YOU did, and how what YOU said was interpreted, rather than on blaming the person who was hurt for how they took what YOU said?

I find this really funny considering you’re one of the rudest posters on this entire board.
If you want to continue this, take it to PM.

I think everyone needs some cookies and milk and a nice nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information