Aljona Savchenko has been released to the USA to continue her pairs career

Status
Not open for further replies.

pairboyparent

I don’t believe I ever said the allegations are untrue but just that they are “allegations”. If there is an actual investigation going on perhaps it’s better to wait for the result before deciding someone is a rapist, or whatever other juicy descriptions people come up with in this forum.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I believe @rfisher is saying that even though they are not TJ either, they are in agreement that there are some things being posted here as matter-of-fact or assuming 100% truths when none of us can really know. I was confused for a second though, too ;)
Haha yes the word "either" would make it make more sense.

chachacha

I can assure you I'm not TJ and there are some wild accusations and suppositions being made here. People have let their vivid imaginations run wild.
Rfisher I don't believe I said you were TJ. I don't think your TJ not sure how you took my comment directed to you when it was Canbelto who posted "Hi TJ" I simply agree that I think Pairboyparent is TJ or someone in the Sappenfield camp.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I believe @rfisher is saying that even though they are not TJ either, they are in agreement that there are some things being posted here as matter-of-fact or assuming 100% truths when none of us can really know. I was confused for a second though, too ;)
Sorry, I should have been more clear. :lol: And, let's be honest, there are certain posters gleefully making stuff up here who do this sort of thing in multiple threads. They do like to cause trouble and some have been doing it for a long time.

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
TSL have uploaded another video of them working with Benoit Richaud on a program set to "Retrograde" by James Blake. I didn't know the song, but I checked out the lyrics and the creepiness of this entire shitshow has managed to go even more up.
I was kind of hoping they'd skate to TJ's sound cloud rap.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Nope...just a concerned parent that some of the stuff in this forum pops up for kids looking for more information about their figure skating passion.

I guess people will just have to learn to supervise their children's internet use. Isn't it millennials who are supposed to lack personal responsibility? Seems like parents can go ahead and take some for their own kids.

Last edited:

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
That is a ridiculous statement, and also harmful. Even if you think you're being ironic.
I can think of infinitely more harmful and ridiculous things. Let us start with the below video.

I was kind of hoping they'd skate to TJ's sound cloud rap.
I recommend editing this post to add a content warning. Absurd,obscene and vulgar—even if I was not certain of the plot. Perhaps the most music has offended me since Madonna bared her breasts on television.

And why does his voice sound so metallic?

-BB

chachacha

I saw this morning that Aljona's IG Story she was promoting her own Book. Does she really think people are going to go run out and purchase her book when she has surrounded herself in so much turmoil? Just asking for a friend? :wall:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I saw this morning that Aljona's IG Story she was promoting her own Book. Does she really think people are going to go run out and purchase her book when she has surrounded herself in so much turmoil? Just asking for a friend? :wall:
Not sure what you’re seeing but I see someone else who made a story and tagged her, and she shared it. Not really promoting as much as recognizing people who have tagged her.

And yes, people will still continue to love her and her new quest.

PairSkater12345

The lift I saw them practicing is not one that I've seen Aljona do with any of her other partners. Maybe listening while learning is one of her strengths.

You're assuming that TJ and Dalilah are "lecturing" her. Was there audio with that video? As far as I can see, it could be give and take conversation.
Lecturing might not be the right word. Delilah and TJ were showing her their technique. It would appear that she is willing to change her technique. That says something about her approach to this partnership. Strange but who knows.

Miezekatze

She has about 82000 followers, id guess they are interested in what she posts. Or they wouldn't follow her.

Even you seem to look at her Instagram stories, so I'd guess her current Insta audience is pretty big, since I'm sure you'd not follow her.

Also the post she posted, probably shows a post from someone who just did buy the Russian version of her book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information