alilou's Adventures in Wonderland 2 - all over the map

Alilou

Ubercavorter
"Mind-blowing" is an appropriate description!
OMG SID it was one of the most amazing festivals I've ever been to. The energy would have lifted the roof of if it had been indoors (not that you could ever get that many people indoors!). Also it was really good energy - focused, powerful, sacred, and fun all at the same time.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Finally a new blog post. I travelled with a group of 7 other people plus a tour guide for 3 weeks in China. This is an article I wrote for Intrepid Travel about the advantages of being on a small-group tour. So glad I did a tour, otherwise I'd have been doing a lot of miming :lol:

Travelling with a small-group tour in China

skatesindreams

I love the contrast of these two blogs; contrasting experiences usually known mostly to locals, with something appealing to visiting tourists.
I'm delighted that you can appreciate, and share, both.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks so much SID, and you're welcome! I only had 5 days in Kyoto but I seemed to have covered a lot of ground. I'm going back in March - with Don yay - and will have 2 whole weeks to explore. We're planning on getting to some of the more out of the way places.

skatesindreams

Thanks for continuing to share your amazing adventures and glorious photos.
It is a joy to discover people and places which would be unknown to me, otherwise.

You have a wonderful gift, Allison!

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks for continuing to share your amazing adventures and glorious photos.
It is a joy to discover people and places which would be unknown to me, otherwise.

You have a wonderful gift, Allison!

Awwww thanks SID. :) I'm so glad you're enjoying my stories. Japan was really wonderful. I just loved it, and we're going back there next month.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
An amazing series of posts; about an even more amazing country!
Thanks so much SID. It feels good to have finally gotten to the end of all I wanted to say about my time there. It was labour of love that's for sure. And commitment. Japan pulled me in and opened my heart. I'm so glad we're going back.

Now I have the stories and photos of 4 weeks in China to share. With any luck I'll get it finished before it's been a year since I was there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information