alilou's Adventures in Wonderland 2 - all over the map

Alilou

Ubercavorter
It was one of the best times we had in SMA - up on that rooftop at sunset.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Yes, I hope they'll save it too. I have learned that the scaffolding went up in about 2013 so at least at that point there was money for restoration. Hopefully they'll get back to it.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks @skatesindreams. Amman was not the most spectacular city, but still pretty good. We returned after a week travelling around Jordan, so I'll do one more post about it eventually.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Yes, isn't he beautiful. And he stood there for a long time so I could get some decent shots.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks @skatesindreams, yeah! I was so pleased with it. I stood with my camera trained on the nest for a while. I was determined to get it. I got a couple with the three chicks with their mouths open, but had to wait for the parent to come, and then be quick enough to get the shot. For me it was one of those times where I just hope I got something. And I did! Yay me :cheer:
Later I went by and discovered there are actually 4 chicks in that nest. Guess one is not pushy enough.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks S.I.D. ( my new nickname for you :)) It was a good tour and made travel very easy, but I had some complaints which I'll write about eventually. We also took a tour in Egypt that was totally fabulous. (Better tour leader for a start).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information