2024 Eurovision Semi 2 - Will We Rave?

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I want Norway, NL, San Marino , Switzerland, Estonia through just for a fun night.

Harder to call this semi versus first one.
I got 4/5 of my wish list. No San Marino but I guess that was a big ask, not sure how many guaranteed votes they would get and juries suck when it comes to fun stuff like that .

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Armenia! :cheer2:

Sad for San Marino and Czechia :( but most of my faves got through semi 1 so I’m excited for Saturday!

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
I should have voted for San Marino and Czechia instead, oh well. they shouldn't even be letting me vote.

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
Kudos to Sweden, so far they've done a great job putting on the show. Good productions and a nice nod to nostalgia.

See you on Saturday!

Finnice

I remember hating Diggeloo Diggelay 40 years ago...
I am ok with that now.
Glad that Armenia and Suisse made it.
No rules, ha? ( I still am ashtonished that FIN made it to the final.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
I remember hating Diggeloo Diggelay 40 years ago...
I am ok with that now.
Still not okay! #Justice4LindaMartin&JohnnyLogan :drama:
No rules, ha? ( I still am ashtonished that FIN made it to the final.
It came at the right time after a run of really dull songs.

Apparently the Italian televote leaked and Israel got 40% of the votes….

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Just finished the second semi final, I alway love the silly ones like Netherlands etc but also really enjoyed the actual songs and singing of France and Israel. Also enjoyed Estonia and Spain. Might actually get to watch the final live online.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Already.

As I understand it, we should be grateful that we were not put in first? :angryfire
Sweden had already been drawn first, so second was the absolute earliest Ukraine could be placed. I guess it really is going to put to the test whether or not it is in fact the death slot. :shuffle:

Ireland got a good draw between Estonia and Latvia in the first half. Looks like it is going to be a straight shoot out between Switzerland and Croatia.

airgelaal

Sweden had already been drawn first, so second was the absolute earliest Ukraine could be placed. I guess it really is going to put to the test whether or not it is in fact the death slot. :shuffle:

Ireland got a good draw between Estonia and Latvia in the first half. Looks like it is going to be a straight shoot out between Switzerland and Croatia.
There was no draw. Ukraine had "producer's choice". we could have been put in first place or in last place. But the producer chose a “death spot” (this is a really famous unofficial name)for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information