2021 Worlds - Where to Watch

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Mexico is listed in ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2021 live stream and broadcast schedule -document having Sky Sport Mexico as the broadcaster.

And I am furious about it because Sky Mexico is a satellite tv paid service! how can we give exposure to the already zero exposure the sport of figure skating has on mexican tv if we do this, hence the casual viewer have to pay $$$ for a rather expensive service like Sky??

Also I have heard Sky Mexico is not planing to show complete or live coverage rather some highlights (commentary free)

Elka

We have NENT in Scandinavia and I am furious about it. I am using a VPN, just not choosing Mexico. I either go for Russian TV1 live or ISU YouTube channel.

Foolhardy Ham Lint

Eurosport Spain currently have the Ladies SP and Pairs SP as broadcasted COMPLETE & LIVE on Eurosport 1

By the way, Eurosport Spain will have Javier Fernandez as guest for live commentary of the Wordl Championships, he will be along the usual Senra & Yanez couple that has commentated skating like forever for the spanish feed.
Are they those impassioned ladies who never shut up?

Colonel Green

The ISU stream still isn’t visible in Canada. I imagine that’ll get fixed at some point, but it’s very annoying since the CBC app isn’t available on my TV and I have to run it on the web browser.

EDIT: And of course that doesn’t work, and my VPN doesn’t seem to like YouTube now, so it’s just the CBC website on my laptop now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nuge

I am furious whats with Es showing 4 hours live of ladies then cut off for last group?:wuzrobbed:EVILLE:

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
Great coverage on Eurosport Player in the UK (Simon Reed & Chris Howarth), and the BBC are showing all the free programs

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information