2021 Eurovision Semi 2 - Flo Rida Getting Low In The Low Countries

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
But :encore:to those who helped my little unlucky nerds make it to the final! 2/3 of those I voted for got through, I did try Denmark :(

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I was surprised at a few tonight. The first semi was easier to predict. But I won’t complain about anything as Finland made it.

Looking forward to Saturday! :cheer:

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Moldova was my only WTF moment of the qualifiers. So glad Denmark is out. Found it really bland. :shuffle:

MsZem

I see the sea
This is truly the spirit of Eurovision if I've ever seen it
It is not.

Verka is the spirit of Eurovision. So is the the 2019 Switch Song, the man in the hamster wheel, the grannies baking bread, costume changes, Lordi winning, Dana International, and the precursor to many great things, Dschinghis Khan in 1979. Knockoff versions of American singers are absolutely not it.

I only saw semifinal 1, and feel like Russia and Ukraine were the most Eurovision.

shah

Shhh... shhh...
I am pretty sure all vocals used to have to be live and you could only have 6 people on stage (they didn’t have to be visible) but I noticed a few performances with 5 or 6 people on stage but not singing and clearly not all vocals are live... when did this change and why?

This year, artists were allowed to use pre-recorded vocals to reduce the number of people on stage :shuffle:. Not sure if it worked as planned...

I'd really like to know how these graphics look live.

Apparently, the dancers barely see anything through the fabric:
Quite impressive, imho!

I don't remember ... did Germany make it on Tuesday?

Luckily for them, they belong to the Big 5, so they are spared the qualifying process. I'm afraid that it would be quite tough for Jendrik to make it to the final.

Moldova was my only WTF moment of the qualifiers. So glad Denmark is out. Found it really bland. :shuffle:

It was my wtf-moment, too. I put the blame on Kirkorov's behind-the-scenes shenanigans :p. I'd rather see Austria instead. Or - I know! - Denmark ;).

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Thank you Shah! I don’t think it worked either, at all, they had 5 dancers anyway... and in some cases it sounded they were singing over a recording of themselves which is surely cheating. It just didn’t feel right to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information