2021 Eurovision Semi 2 - Flo Rida Getting Low In The Low Countries

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Ok so Denmark is so bad that it’s good.. not getting near my top ten though

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
Love me some 80s music, but this is too much even for me.

Who am I kidding, I liked it :lol:
I’m a lost cause.

The joys of being a non-Euro on Eurovision, no skin in the game :D

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
So IMHO Latvia, Albania, Poland, Georgia, Czechia, Serbia, Moldova are out

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I like the app voting with the recorded videos when you vote :) I voted for Finland quite a few times! As long as they make it through tonight I won’t grumble about any other results. Maybe ;)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
The bf is going to watch the ESC Final entirely with me and a couple of friends and he just took a look at it and was like: "That's something like the European SuperBowl." He meant it as a joke, and I was like: "Yeah, kind of."

That said, I prepared a Bingo and a drinking game (special effect drinking) for the Finals and judging by the semi-Finals, we'll have the first "BINGO!" after 3 performances and we'll be absolutely hammered after 5.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
The bf is going to watch the ESC Final entirely with me and a couple of friends and he just took a look at it and was like: "That's something like the European SuperBowl." He meant it as a joke, and I was like: "Yeah, kind of."
It's bigger than the SuperBowl, if anything. :shuffle:

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
That said, I prepared a Bingo and a drinking game (special effect drinking) for the Finals and judging by the semi-Finals, we'll have the first "BINGO!" after 3 performances and we'll be absolutely hammered after 5.
Isn’t that kind of the point? :shuffle:

If it includes PYRO, you’ll be in for a massive hangover :lol:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Isn’t that kind of the point? :shuffle:

If it includes PYRO, you’ll be in for a massive hangover :lol:
It includes stuff like pyro, wind, dancers, crazy background etc. :lol:

It's gonna be lit. We celebrated last New Year's Eve with those friends of ours and it included blank firing and throwing confetti out of the windows, crazy dance-offs to Russian and Polish hard bass and gallons of champagne, whisky, rum and beer.

Last edited:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I think I like France already. As a French teacher and Francophile I cannot help but root for cute skinny French singers who sing in French and adore Piaf.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Nice! I wanted Albania for the Final. And the slutty Serbian Destiny's Child as well!

But Bulgaria?! WTF?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information