2020 PSOTY Male Nomination Thread

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
And that would be?
One of many instances of annoying Team Trainwreck slang that should only be used in their own thread.

But, to answer your question, it's Sondre Oddvoll Bøe. He was in an ad campaign for an underwear company called Comfy Balls (which I do think is quite funny). I saw him live at Bratislava Euros and can safely say Loupolover is more artistic and charismatic. Who looks better in Comfy Balls? I am in no position to answer that one.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Here are my noms posthumously (tee-hee)

PAUL POIRIER
Han Yan
Bukin
Gibson

I feel like Nikita must have won this already

barbarafan

This is what happened when Szolkowy won, everyone knew Robin but there was some truly compelling evidence offered in support of this candidacy.
You are shooting way above my head. Let me try to use words of one syllable. I can not place a few names on the list. So I will not vote for them.This is not just. If you show a pic there is a chance I will know the face or will find it pleasant.

antmanb

You are shooting way above my head. Let me try to use words of one syllable. I can not place a few names on the list. So I will not vote for them.This is not just. If you show a pic there is a chance I will know the face or will find it pleasant.
Have you heard of the wonderful invention of google? It is a two syllable word so you might struggle, but it would certainly help you to find pictures.

barbarafan

Have you heard of the wonderful invention of google? It is a two syllable word so you might struggle, but it would certainly help you to find pictures.
I actually do...however I am having eye. eyelid, neck probs/ so I am on very little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information