2020...2021 Eurovision - Let's Go Dutch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Pick a country and get voting! Semis first!

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
You'll have to explain to me how this works, but I'll take Croatia.

1. Listen to the songs in your assigned Semi (for Croatia that is Semi 1)
2. DM me your votes for your Top 10 songs in 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 format. You cannot vote for your own country (ie Croatia)
3. Wait for further instructions

You can find further information in the following thread:

Finnice

Just listened semi 2. Some good stuff like Iceland and Georgia.
Still think that Russia in semi1 is so tasteless, hilarious and whatever it should win.

shah

Shhh... shhh...
How come I missed this thread! I've already sent my Polish votes! No regular ESC this year, but at least we can have an FSU ESC. Thanks, @allezfred , for keeping the Eurovision spirit alive :).

It's perfectly understandable that the whole event was cancelled, given the circumstances, but I'm still heartbroken for so many countries. Actually, this year's selection of songs is really good! I will find it quite difficult to distribute my points in the Grand Final.

I wouldn't be me without a little wuzrobbing. Imho, Finland should have chosen this song:

She wouldn't perform anyway, but at least I would be able to give her some points in our internal contest :D. I've listened to it so many times that I'm almost capable of singing the chorus in Finnish. I know, my taste in music worries me at times :D.

Finnice

How come I missed this thread! I've already sent my Polish votes! No regular ESC this year, but at least we can have an FSU ESC. Thanks, @allezfred , for keeping the Eurovision spirit alive :).

It's perfectly understandable that the whole event was cancelled, given the circumstances, but I'm still heartbroken for so many countries. Actually, this year's selection of songs is really good! I will find it quite difficult to distribute my points in the Grand Final.

I wouldn't be me without a little wuzrobbing. Imho, Finland should have chosen this song:

She wouldn't perform anyway, but at least I would be able to give her some points in our internal contest :D. I've listened to it so many times that I'm almost capable of singing the chorus in Finnish. I know, my taste in music worries me at times :D.
I agree. It is a slutty pop song a la Eurovision. Too bad she pronounces Cicciolina in wrong (Finnish) way.

shah

Shhh... shhh...
I agree. It is a slutty pop song a la Eurovision. Too bad she pronounces Cicciolina in wrong (Finnish) way.

Absolutely! The way she (mis)pronounces "Cicciolina" makes the song even more precious :D. Btw, does "syntiseksi" really mean "a sinner"? If yes, it's amazing 🤩.

Last edited:

Finnice

Absolutely! The way she (mis)pronounces "Cicciolina" makes the song even more precious :D. Btw, what does "syntiseksi" really mean "a sinner"? If yes, it's amazing 🤩.
It mean to become a sinner or to feel like a sinner. I will check the lyrics later today.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I'm just watching my semifinal videos (and will vote very soon) but I didn't realize the event's motto was "Open Up" sponsored by Moroccan Oil. I'm dying at that! So perfect.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Pick a country and get voting! Semis first!

Anyone else want to take part?

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
They are doing #EurovisionAgain on YouTube starting in 10 minutes and this weekend it’s 1997.

Featuring Alla Pugacheva especially for Tinami. :saint:

Last edited:

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Do we have a deadline for the votes? :slinkaway

We didn't, but I would be grateful if everybody could have their semi votes to me by 30 April? Is that OK or do you have somewhere you need to be? ;)

Still lots of countries available if anyone wants to take part! :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information