2019-2020 Programs and Choreographers

Dobre

Is it my imagination or are we seeing more adventurous music choices this season? :cheer2:

Careful. I posted that I was happy we were getting some different RD selections, including a bunch that are different than the last time we had the Finnstep in 2014, and that was promptly followed up with not one--but two--announcements by Russian dance teams doing 42nd Street, plus Singing in the Rain.

Tinami Amori

Last edited:

Ka3sha

Anna Kublikova / Yuri Hulitski (BLR Ice Dance)
RD: Grease
FD: Blues

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Hongyi Chen
LP: Wallis and Edward -- Six Hours
Choreographed by Misha Ge

Ivett Toth
SP: Swing (music cuts unspecified)
Choreographed by Nora Hoffmann

LP: Torn (Redux) and Resolve by Nathan Lanier (same as last year)
Choreographed by Benoit Richaud

Han Yan
SP: A Thousand Years, by Boyce Avenue (same as 2017-18 season)

Nana Araki
LP: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Choreographed by Miki Ando

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Listened to the new Zagitova music- got tired from just hearing it. A never ending drama - something I would expect Kustarova to choreograph for Bobrova/Soloviev - a level 5 eye shadow and `Katia is trying to seduce Dima...' you know the drill

muffinplus

Listened to the new Zagitova music- got tired from just hearing it. A never ending drama - something I would expect Kustarova to choreograph for Bobrova/Soloviev - a level 5 eye shadow and `Katia is trying to seduce Dima...' you know the drill

All I could remember from this song is wailing.. But at least it's not a warhorse

Ladida

Alina's choice is bold. I firstly thought that she is going to skate to that obnoxious Julieta Venegas' song, but after checking the chosen one, maybe Julieta's song wouldn't be so bad in the end.
Anyway, I am really curious what Daniil is going to choreograph for "I want to forget the smell of your body" and "see that my soul bleeds".

Last edited:

rosewood

MTT Meter= 177
Mai Mihara
FS: 'Fairy of the Forest' and 'Galaxy' piano version, choreo by Lori Nichol
https://twitter.com/AxelQuadruple/status/1150650534220554240

Mako Yamashita
FS: Scent of Woman, choreo by Mihoko Higuchi

Yuna Shiraiwa
SP: Concertino Bianco, choreo by Lambiel
FS: AMEN, by Richaud

ETA:
Kazuki Tomono
SP: The Hardest Button To Button, choreo by Mills

Koshiro Shimada
SP: Stay (Oliver Tompsett), choreo by Sarah Dolan
FS: The Artist, choreo by Lambiel

ETA2:
Didn't know Mai's SP was not posted here yet.
Mai Mihara
SP: La gitana, choreo by David Wilson

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Kazuki Tomono
SP: The Hardest Button To Button, choreo by Mills
:scream:
I totally see not that fitting Tomono's style.

Yuna Shiraiwa
SP: Concertino Bianco, choreo by Lambiel
FS: AMEN, by Richaud
Awesome SP choice.
No clue, what FS music is.

Mai Mihara
FS: 'Faily of the Forest' and 'Galaxy' piano version, choreo by Lori Nichol
Couldn't find anything. Can someone help?

Mako Yamashita
FS: Scent of Woman, choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
Oh yes 😍

S

SmallFairy

Paul Fentz has been to camp in Finland with Dr.V and his wife. Seems like he had lots of fun according to his IG-posting. His new FS will be to Elton John - I’m still standing/Rocket man, choreographed by Adam Solya.

Quoting myself about Paul Fentz from the German thread.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Sofia Samodurova (RUS)
SP: Bamboleo by Gipsy Kings
FS: "Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge

I'm a little surprised by the FS. I expected her to turn her Celine Dion exhibition into an FS; she sort of hinted at that.

Well, Lord knows MR has been done to death, but I love this girl, so I hope she can do something good with it!

ETA: I forgot Stasia chose MR as well. Gear up for the Russian battle of the Moulin Rouges!

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Bamboleo is a great choice for her... but child... Tango de Roxanne???
Maybe she waited for a long time to use it, watched others skate to it and hoped to use it herself? Although it does seems she is staying with "tango/latin" style, but it suits her.

I love Kaori's choices this season (so tired of ladies skating to cute and sweet).

Anyway, I am really curious what Daniil is going to choreograph for "I want to forget the smell of your body" and "see that my soul bleeds".
I am too curious how "work bitch" will be put into Bell's choreography, especially the "bitch" part... :D ... but at least they do not having to portray jumping under a train or drowning in the lake..

I wonder which "La gitana". Several artists perform a song with this name.

I am guessing it is this one (which i love) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckWhw_bxLLU
But there is also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0fRS9wShY
... and this (which is great for skating).. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCwlzP0MEA
... and few more...

Tinami Amori

Just for you, some foot work from Gleikh and Alina... Mira que mi alma sangra ... "Mira que"...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information