2016 Eurovision Semi 2 - Made of Snarks

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
OMG I'm going to be spending a lot of time watching on mute Saturday. Maybe it's time to revisit Nina Sublatti from last year about fifteen times in a row. . . .

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Wow, so Iceland, Norway, Finland, and Denmark don't make the final in Sweden :eek:

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Bulgaria and Australia both draw 1st half of the final, While Luthiania draws 2nd half :blah:

Ukraine and Georgia drew 2nd half.

Serbia 2nd half

shah

Shhh... shhh...
So what is it that she actually says?

Yes, it's "give me love" = "дай ми любовта" = "dai mi lyubovta" = "tiny Luther" :D.

I'm basically pleased with the results. Poland is in, yeah :D. Even though I still think that Michał should work A LOT on his terrible accent. I'm not a great fan of this song, but I do appreciate his vocal skills. And conviction ;). As for his black nails - it's just an integral element of his overall image. He would use black nail polish a few years back, as well, when he was a Polish X-Factor contestant :). Certain things never change!

I sent only three text messages (as they are quite costly in Poland) - voted for Israel, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Now I regret not having voted for Agnete :(. She should be in the final instead of Donny Montell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information