2016 Eurovision Semi 2 - Made of Snarks

itsartemis

There will only be one Daisuke!
:lol:

Apparently Agnete has bipolar disorder and is very open about it. I took the lyrics to have a meaning towards something like that.
Agnete wrote the song for a close friend who was really depressed and didn't want to live anymore.

Aerobicidal

Inspired by Selections
Now we know what Soul Train would have looked like if it had been taken over by the cast and crew of Glee.

MsZem

Belgium is meant to be a cross between Moloko-era Roisin Murphy and retro Kylie Minogue, right? It's kind of awesome.

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
Ok I did love most of tonight's song. But my favorite is Georgia !!! :)

sus2850

So much better than the first semi final. Just kinda underwhelmed by Måns (I do not like his hair, suit and shortness)

Aerobicidal

Inspired by Selections
I made it through both semis without a single drop of alcohol. However, as soon as they announce Lithuania qualified for the final, I'm going to the liquor store.

(Actually, I'll wait until the end of the press conference.)

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Gotta give credit to Sweden for putting on a good show. Enjoyed the Grey People in semi 1 and that dance battle with the robots.

Aerobicidal

Inspired by Selections
The German performer makes me wonder if one of the members of Dolly Style escaped. Hello hi!

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Just making it in time for the announcement of the finalists, at least I didn't miss the whole thing :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information