#2 KAETLYN OSMOND : CANADA'S SWEETHEART

Osmond4gold

Love her! Kaetlyn's PJ Kwong's interview here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHs...ature=youtu.be

Her top 3 fav. programs ever;

1. Kaetlyn & Andrew - Je Suis Malade
2. Tessa & Scott - Carmen ''and that's not fair as I skated to Carmen that year''
3. Piper & Paul - Starry Night (and Piper is so creative)

On the Osmond Way, who doesn't love coffee, Nutella (once a year), animals and shelters. And missing the show season and everyone.

On getting through confinement, remember to smile and have respect for others at this moment. Do what you can.

One of my favorite responses ever in skating, said PJ, was from KO in 2015 after her return, then disaster at SC, KO stated, "If you had done anything but try, the success was in the failure. The more you try the more you move forward."

She is a Rock Star from "the Rock". Mic drop.

O4G

shutterbug

Player's Own Voice podcast: Kaetlyn Osmond's uneasy celebrity
But Osmond never lost her athlete's discipline, and now she's turned it toward work on her emotional and psychological discomfort with determination. As she tells Anastasia Bucsis, host of CBC Sports' Player's Own voice podcast, she lost her identity altogether when she stepped off the ice for the last time, but she's been methodically building it back up ever since.

It's an honest and vulnerable skating legend who comes to the microphone this week. And those life lessons are serving her well at a time when many are feeling uncertain and fearful.

Marco

I was rewatching some of her earlier performances and while she was still lovely, she was throwing herself into all these jumps that made them so hard to land. I almost always had to hold my breath a little. I am so glad she paced herself well enough to find her own rhythm in 2018 to win the big medals that her skating deserved.

Sylvia

TBD
Bumping her fan thread back up to share this update :):
Pleasant surprise to see Kaetlyn pop up in my Facebook feed. Looks like she was contracted by Walmart Canada to be a social media influencer partner for their Back-to-School campaign:

https://www.facebook.com/walmartcanada/posts/3169912663126937

Her new personal website/blog, ICYMI:

Colonel Green

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Kaetlyn is moving back to Edmonton: https://www.instagram.com/p/COLzjvOrfEU/
My heart goes out to her, tough to be living alone in a new city at the best of times. I'm betting we'll see her added to the Ice Palace coaching roster very soon. :)

I just checked were Edmonton is on a map. Wow that’s almost next to Mrs. and Santa Claus. She’s driving that all the way from Toronto? I didn’t think Edmonton was that far away

What other skaters are from Edmonton?

honey

I just checked were Edmonton is on a map. Wow that’s almost next to Mrs. and Santa Claus. She’s driving that all the way from Toronto? I didn’t think Edmonton was that far away

What other skaters are from Edmonton?
Edmonton has had phases where it was a real skating hot spot. Kurt Browning, Kristi Yamaguchi, Sale/Pelletier all trained there at points during their careers. I’m not sure there’s anyone super high level at the moment in Edmonton though.

puglover

I still have hopes for Aurora Cotop. If Matthew Newnham (red head) is who I think he is - I really liked him. He is the kind of skater that puts goosebumps on your arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information