alilou's Adventures in Wonderland 2 - all over the map

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I remember being struck speechless standing on the edge of the Rift Valley.
Me too! Completely gobsmacked. There's nowhere else like it. I wish I'd had a better camera. And knew more about photography lol. And had slides made instead of prints. But yeah it was 40+ years ago, so it is what it is.

kedrin

Me too! Completely gobsmacked. There's nowhere else like it. I wish I'd had a better camera. And knew more about photography lol. And had slides made instead of prints. But yeah it was 40+ years ago, so it is what it is.
Yeah- my camera was a 9mm! And I knew nothing about photography. And it was 40 years ago.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Yeah- my camera was a 9mm! And I knew nothing about photography. And it was 40 years ago.
I have no clue what mm mine was, and didn't even know what that meant. It was a point and shoot with a cute little built-in zoom, and I could thread my belt through it and wear it around my waist. I thought I had the latest technology 😂

Alilou

Ubercavorter
A new blog post - about how we made life work - clean water/food/cooking/camping duties/etc.
4 months. 12 people. 1 truck. 18,000 kilometres.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
New blog post - travelling across the south of what is now South Sudan. We were very lucky to be there between civil wars. Apparently Sudan has had only 11 years of peace in the last 70 years 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information