Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
3T on first combo short already. She turned the landing very obviously.
1Lz big point loss, tight 3Lo that probably was a little bit short too, Salchow tight. Meh.

She has a cushion but this is going to potentially leave Switzerland just short of that third spot.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Has her dress always been like this with the white ropes? I don't remember hating her dress before.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I am coming up there, meet me by the creek right now, I don’t care if it’s after sundown.

She’s responsible for getting three spots for the women next year. Now put your grown-up underpants on and face the music.
No, she is not. Isabeau is responsible for getting three spots for the women. Amber didn't even beat her own SB from SkAm today.

Jammers

I am coming up there, meet me by the creek right now, I don’t care if it’s after sundown.

She’s responsible for getting three spots for the women next year. Now put your grown-up underpants on and face the music.
No Isabeau did all the work to get that 3rd spot back. Lucky for Amber that other skaters bombed to or she was looking at about 12th place finish at best.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap

She fell apart and Isabeau kicked butt. You're not "responsible for getting 3 spots" if you put your compatriot who has never medaled at worlds before in a position where she must medal to get the spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information