1Lz
Choreo Sequence
2A+2T+2Loq
Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence
4 (3 after review)
Change Foot Combo Spin 4

1.00 = Falls (1)

Early season problems often come back in the free skate of the World Championships, and I think that's what we're seeing here. I hope she can take some positives from the short program to build for next season.

115.98 = 10th Place
183.35 = 8th Place

Last edited:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Chiba & Yoshida are already at 15 points as You is about to drop off. Lots of scenarios now that get Japan to 13 points and 3 spots, especially considering this doesn't factor in Sakamoto.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
How was Young You allowed to come? I enjoyed her in the past but this is sub-par.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I feel like you could have switched the music for those two programs and it wouldn't have made a blessed bit of difference.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
I think some kids behind got excited that You was skating to LOTR and had to be shooshed. :) Was just a monent so cute.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
No. You're wrong. This is grade-A old school historical challenge Project Runway whickety-whack. Kids today have no sense of history. :drama:

(I too have been hitting the 🍷 . I stole Tonia's)
I'd say from her commentary for both Young and Chaeyeon that she's got another cask by her side.

skatingguy

decently
Kaori SAKAMOTO 🇯🇵
Personal Best: 155.77
Season Best: 151.00
Current Rank: 4
Music: Wild Is The Wing by Lauryn Hill
Feeling Good by Lauryn Hill
Coach: Sonoko Nakano, Mitsuko Graham, Sei Kawahara

2023 & 2022 World Champion. 2022 Olympic bronze medalist. 2018 Four Continents Champion. Four-time & reigning National champion. 2017 World Junior bronze medallist. Ranked 6th at 2018 OWG. Came 6th at 2021 WCh & 5th in her debut at 2019 WCh. Won her two GP events and the GP Final 2023. Won Challenge Cup Tilburg 2024.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Back in my hotel because my knee is Very Angry right now, fml. I'm watching on TV and hopefully can come back for the final group :(
Me too I’m exhausted .. good we can watch it online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information