Sui/Han's Personalities

Jun Y

They are hilarious. At one point I think she intended to say "Black Swan" in English but it came out as "Black Swallow."

Also when it came to what they like to do in leisure, she said, reading, watching movies, and "讲段子“,which is not quite "talk talk talk" but more like "telling jokes and stories." Sui's talent for telling jokes is well known among Chinese fans.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
They are young still, and you can bet they are not going to miss Beijing 2022.

As long as their bodies hold up. They have already been through a lot of injuries and physical damage, and while they have certainly been determined in coming back from those problems, pair skating (especially at an elitel level) is very physically demanding.

VGThuy

They have such a great rapport with one another and despite her exaggerated annoyed expressions to him you can tell they truly enjoy each other’s company. He looks more entertained by her than anything which I think encourages her to react in that exaggerated manner the way that she does.

Kateri

void beast
I adore her. If the rumour is true that the Chinese fed briefly considered breaking up Sui/Han to make Sui skate with Zhang, you can see why they quickly rejected the idea. Imagine trying to make her do anything she didn't want to do!

Areski

It's priceless! I am amused when Sui starts laughing. This answer about their possible hip-hop themed program really made me intrigued about their future beyond this Olympic season.

Last edited:

Japanfan

If the rumour is true that the Chinese fed briefly considered breaking up Sui/Han to make Sui skate with Zhang, you can see why they quickly rejected the idea. Imagine trying to make her do anything she didn't want to do!

She has way too much personality for Zhang. She would steal the limelight from him, and he's using to having it all to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information