#TeamTrainwreck: MIMOS 2016/17 (Most important minion of the season)

#TeamTrainwreck: MIMOS 2016/17 (Most important minion of the season)

• Alexander Uspenski

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniil Gleykhengauz

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Drew Meekins

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Greg Zuerlein

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Massimo Scali

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Petr Durnev

• Stefano Caruso

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Viktor Aodniev

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Yamato Tamura

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Valentin Molotov

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vagabond

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/sports/2017/05/24/sm-seaside-holds-ice-skating-clinic-543699

THE SM Skating and Philippine Skating Union (PhSU) is hosting the 2017 Philippine International Figure Skating Camp on May 20 to 30 at the SM Skating Seaside City Cebu to help bring ice skating to the countryside. “We want to promote ice skating not only in Manila, and we will start it here in Cebu with this camp,” Christopher Martin, the operations manager of Ice Skating Rink, said in a press conference yesterday at SM Seaside....

Russian figure skating coaches Sergei Dudakov and Dansiil Gleichengaus were at helm in the training. They’re assisted by national team head coaches Alexey Fedorov and Maria Safonova. Gleichengaus is part of the team of Evgenia Medvedeva, a two-time World and European figure skating champion.

A minion who is assisted by two Russian National Team head coaches! And bringing skating to the Philippine hinterland, no less. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :hat1:

Vagabond

Not that I'm inclined to vote for him at the moment, but Scali is as every bit as good a minion as he was a partner. :sneaky:

Dobre

Scali was all over the place behind the boards at Worlds last year. Watching him was a kick.

He talked to everybody. Seemed perfectly comfortable chatting with dance coaches from every camp. Most of the coaches are all in their own little islands of two or three, but Massimo was visiting with everyone.

And I did not see it, but my mother said there was a rather tense moment between Marina and Anna & Luca's main coach, but Scali just eased his way in between both ladies, calm as you please. I, personally, think this makes for good minion material. And promising future dance head coach material as well;).

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

Ok, I had to go with Vik. Him with Tsareva is epic, though I could easily vote for both TheGauz and Massimo. @Jeschke I still cannot see how you can be surprised anyone is voting for him:D:smokin:

text_skate

I voted for Vik. Anyhow, if I had a second vote, I'd have voted for "Gleichenhaus" – the German transcription is so much easier

Areski

I voted for Vik. Anyhow, if I had a second vote, I'd have voted for "Gleichenhaus" – the German transcription is so much easier

BTW ... Does Daniil have some non-ethnic Russian background? Could be Jewish or German? His face actually reminds me some Ashkenazy Jews.

His surname is so cool & original. Either way, Daniil is damn fine too!

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
BTW ... Does Daniil have some non-ethnic Russian background? Could be Jewish or German? His face actually reminds me some Ashkenazy Jews.

His surname is so cool & original. Either way, Daniil is damn fine too!
His dad was Mark Gleikhengauz, a Russian director and documentary filmmaker. Could be that he has some German and/or Jewish roots.

Vagabond

He's got a telephone number and an e-mail address on the Contacts page. I'm sure that his stalkers his fanbois boss and vice have already saved that information on their phones.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
He's got a telephone number and an e-mail address on the Contacts page. I'm sure that his stalkers his fanbois boss and vice have already saved that information on their phones.

I'm not that desperate or skary! (In real life) :lol: :mitchell:

But if I go the Skate America (probably not) and our paths happen to cross, well that's a different story... :slinkaway

Yehudi

AITA
Stalked Bobrova's VK album. I love how in the old group pics with Kustarova, Vik is always off to the side, like Kustarova doesn't even realize she coaches him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information