Recent content by twinsissv

1. T

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

Congratulations, young lady! You won and you also carried yourself with dignity and grace. The world of tennis thanks you for that. :cheer:
  2. T

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

According to yesterday's news, Nadal and Djokovic have both complained about some of his calls (and other umpires as well no doubt). I guess that negates the "sexist" accusation. Or maybe the top superstars (and their coaches) shouldn't be called out for any violations? Oh...really? Big...
  3. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

I think I've just found the most patient cat on the planet! :rofl:
  4. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

:cheer2::cheer:
  5. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

:yawn::yawn:
  6. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

that's what baby hippo thinks of this picture :lol:
  7. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

awww...goochie...goochie...goooooooo...:D
  8. T

The Good News Thread

Every time I hear of more and more atrocities in Syria, I wonder about that wonderful man who is saving as many kitties as he can. Bless him and bless his furry friends.:respec: :cat:
  9. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

oh...NUTZ!!!
  10. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

:D:D
  11. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

Yeah. How about lending a hand here, Mom! Give the kid a hand! And I don't mean applause. ;)
  12. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

:wideeyes:
  13. T

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

yeah...but...but...why...that...sly little smile? :eek:
  14. T

Adjustments for outdoor -> indoor cat?

I'll never forget it. It was awful to see and it was years ago. We spent an entire hour watching a lady who lived in a rural setting with her cat. We got to know them as if they were old friends. Just the two of them...a lovely story. As the show ended, she went outside to call her kitty in for...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information