Synchronized Twizzles W:4 M:3
Curve Lift 4 + Curve Lift
4 (3 after review)
Midline Step Sequence W:2 M:2

Dance Spin 1 - problems, loss of balance
Choreo Assisted Jumps
Choreo Slide Movement

Choreo Character Step Sequence

Well that was going pretty well and then they lost their balance in the spin. I think they did enough rotations to get credit but an obvious error in this well skated event will, needless to say, be costly.

101.72 = 9th Place
173.58 = 8th Place

Last edited:

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I have to give credit to the costumer for acknowledging that pink and black was one of Elvis' favourite colour combinations. The rest of that, however, was a hot mess and not in a good way.

And when the ISU does its annual rules review, "no touching or leaning on the judges' stand" needs to be added.

skatingguy

decently
Hannah LIM / Ye QUAN 🇰🇷
Personal Best: 113.87
Season Best: 113.87
Current Rank: 14
Music: Umbrellas of Cherbourg by Michel Legrand
Les Parapluies de Cherbourg by Michel Legrand
Coach: Marie-France Dubreuil, Patrice Lauzon, Romain Haguenauer, Benjamin Brisebois, Pascal Denis, Josée Piché

Debut at WCh. 2023 World Junior silver medalists & the first KOR Ice Dancers to win a medal at an ISU Championship. First KOR Ice Dancers to medal at the JGP Final (silver in 2022) and at JGP events (bronze in 2021). Finished 7th at 2024 FCCh. Ranked 6th at 2022 WJCh. Came 6th & 9th in their GP events and 2nd at Warsaw Cup 2023. Train in Canada. She is born in Canada while he was born in Iceland but came to Canada as a young child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information