The Dance Hall 10: The Saitama Samba 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurokis40

It’s about time the US Fed understood how to play the game. It must irk you that Skate Canada is just so inept at it when they’ve tried so hard with their own cheating tactics too! See Jean Senft 1998 Nagano.

At least Skate Canada learned a more effective method of playing the game… when they get played, they scream “cheating!” Nice to see you’ve been conditioned to do that as part of your nature too. It’s a better method than Russia’s full blown cultural acceptance of unfair play and deciding to take it a few degrees further to the point of sloppiness ever since Sochi to where it has now somewhat bit them in the butt. The US Fed realized it just needs to do what Americans do best… exploit institutional rules and creating structures of cheating through “legal” means as it is the most effective and is the least resistant to calls for change for “justice” and “equality” or “equity”… words many Americans seem to hate now.
Actually americans don`t even need to cheat Shawn Rettstatt is the head of the ice dance tech commitee and David Molina the tech controller a close personnal friend of Marie-France this bock victory was bought well in advance, Heck i am not even sure Piper and Paul would have won even if she did not have the surgery americans are now the policymakers in the sport.

VGThuy

Actually americans don`t even need to cheat Shawn Rettstatt is the head of the ice dance tech commitee and David Molina the tech controller a close personnal friend of Marie-France this bock victory was bought well in advance, Heck i am not even sure Piper and Paul would have won even if she did not have the surgery americans are now the policymakers in the sport.
Arguably, that’s part of the “institutional”, “legal”, and “structural” methods I mentioned.

Andrea82

For those loving studying protocols, I alert that Halina Gordon Poltorak is Judge#4 at Lombardia Trophy tomorrow.

It is the first time in like 2 decades we can see her actual scores given when she was a member of ID technical committe, she could have been only Referee or Technical Controller but not Judge.
Turns out she is a fan of Bratti/Sommerville....
In both segments she gave Bratti/Sommerville second highest PCS. In the Free Dance, she tied them with Guignard/Fabbri in Presentation.

OK, she is a fan of Whites/Zuerlein's school. She scored Green/Parsons 3rd in PCS today, tied with Chock/Bates.

VGThuy

OK, she is a fan of Whites/Zuerlein's school. She scored Green/Parsons 3rd in PCS today, tied with Chock/Bates.
She’s the best judge judging then. I see nothing wrong with that! ;)

Wait, how did she judge Guignard/Fabbri?

yurokis40

I think i`m gonna give up on ice dance and judged sports in particular i`m gonna watch more swimming and enjoy our superstar Summer Macintosh destroy every female us swimmer at the olympics next year Ledecky included.

Andrea82

She’s the best judge judging then. I see nothing wrong with that! ;)

Wait, how did she judge Guignard/Fabbri?
57.00 PCS for both G/F and Gilles/Poirier.
She had G/F leading in Skating Skills and G/P in Presentation

At one point it looked like Mark Storton thought 9.50 was the only mark available for Presentation.

VGThuy

I think i`m gonna give up on ice dance and judged sports in particular i`m gonna watch more swimming and enjoy our superstar Summer Macintosh destroy every female us swimmer at the olympics next year Ledecky included.
Thank you for finally being honest. You just hate Americans and are blindly patriotic to Canada. It’s ok to admit your prejudices. I respect people who just admit it and it helps me as I now know exactly who I’m dealing with and saves me the effort and frustration of going through the internal process of discerning as to why am I distrusting what you say at face value and reading deeper antagonistic and irrational motivations through my intuition.

yurokis40

Thank you for finally being honest. You just hate Americans and are blindly patriotic to Canada. It’s ok to admit your prejudices. I respect people who just admit it and it helps me as I now know exactly who I’m dealing with and saves me the effort and frustration of going through the internal process of discerning as to why am I distrusting what you say at face value and reading deeper antagonistic and irrational motivations through my intuition.
I don`t hate americans i hate their attitude towards sports the win at all cost its irritating seriously couldn`t they recognize that Piper and Paul deserved to win this thing the whole c&b lead after the rd was just pathetic why even have a free dance.

VGThuy

I don`t hate americans i hate their attitude towards sports the win at all cost its irritating seriously couldn`t they recognize that Piper and Paul deserved to win this thing the whole c&b lead after the rd was just pathetic why even have a free dance.
You must have really hated Virtue/Moir then. I can’t think of an ice dance team that openly wanted to win more and who openly hated losing more.. and were so driven to win than they were.

yurokis40

You must have really hated Virtue/Moir then. I can’t think of an ice dance team that openly wanted to win more and who openly hated losing more.. and were so driven to win than they were.
Well Scott Moir was the only one that had the guts to stand up and to speak against the americans corruption.

VGThuy

Well Scott Moir was the only one that had the guts to stand up and to speak against the americans corruption.
Or was a sore loser or just used his own adopted “cheating” strategy or crying “cheating!” Every time he lost. It depends on your perspective. Speaking of perspective, talk to some Papadakis/Cizeron fans about the V/M SD lead at 2017 Worlds and “fairness”. Also, read some Russian skating interviews about IJS from 2010 or whatever about how Canadians created IJS and how they did it in a way to reward their style of skating, etc.

yurokis40

Or was a sore loser or just used his own adopted “cheating” strategy or crying “cheating!” Every time he lost. It depends on your perspective. Speaking of perspective, talk to some Papadakis/Cizeron fans about the V/M SD lead at 2017 Worlds and “fairness”. Also, read some Russian skating interviews about IJS from 2010 or whatever about how Canadians created IJS and how they did it in a way to reward their style of skating, etc.
The short dance lead was deserved Prince is the greatest short dance ever created and Papadakis and cizeron had mistakes in their short dance, And Scott didn`t even have a fall just a slip in the free dance and they did not get a seasons best or win the fd like the cheating americans.

litenkyckling

Patriotism is one heck of a drug!!

Colonel Green

Does anyone else think that next year's worlds the over level will rise a lot? So many strong juniors are moving up, and with the way the spots worked out this year, there will be a new Czech, Great Britain, South Korea junior team joining in, an extra Canadian and Finnish team next year... If no one gets injured, 5 more strong teams at Worlds, plus if Russia comes back, there will be another team too. 20 teams for the Free Dance really is tough.

It would be really ironic if the first year the Russians come back it will be on Canadian soil....
I'm planning to go to Montreal Worlds, so I definitely like how the field is shaping up.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
I mean, at least the battle has been entertaining. The hatred of all non-Canadian teams is so strong that yurokis can't even celebrate Canada getting a 3rd spot back for its precious LajLag, lol. I'm honestly surprised we didn't see it suggest kicking the Danadians out of the country as well when all the rest of the top 10-worthy IAM teams have their visas revoked - that is the next step, after all, not just ChoBat and FearGib once it realizes that HawBak, ReedAmbru, CarPon and LopBri are potential challengers to Canadian ice dance worldwide domination.

Last edited:

On My Own

I mean, at least the battle has been entertaining. The hatred of all non-Canadian teams is so strong that yurokis can't even celebrate Canada getting a 3rd spot back for its precious LajLag, lol. I'm honestly surprised we didn't see it suggest kicking the Danadians out of the country as well when all the rest of the top 10-worthy IAM teams have their visas revoked - that is the next step after all, not just ChoBat and FearGib once it realizes that HawBak, ReedAmbru, CarPon and LopBri are potential challengers to Canadian ice dance worldwide domination.
Yurokis doesn't need to be battled, she only needs to have her feet kissed, and a polite smile when Piper/Paul and Danadians beat Lajoie/Lagha next season at Nationals.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
Yurokis doesn't need to be battled, she only needs to have her feet kissed, and a polite smile when Piper/Paul and Danadians beat Lajoie/Lagha next season at Nationals.
Eh, I think Piper & Paul are going to call it a competitive career, home Worlds be damned. I really don't think they stand a chance against the IAM juggernaut and I really expect Skate Canada to go all in on both FBSoer and LajLag next season as a result. Or, well, that's what I'd do if I was Skate Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information