Big Brother Season 24

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I love seeing her happy tears!!

Now to see how this double HOH twist could screw up this week. 🤔
Sounds like the double HOH twist doesn't happen until next week. I guess we'll see, but I think we have one week of peace for now, lol. Buh-bye Terrance or Indy.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Sounds like the double HOH twist doesn't happen until next week. I guess we'll see, but I think we have one week of peace for now, lol. Buh-bye Terrance or Indy.
It’s weird because Julie made it sound like the double eviction is next Thursday but if the twist doesn’t start until then it can’t be.

Some clarification from Twitter. I wonder if they're going to build a mini house for them in the backyard or just make them rough it lol.

Last edited:

Karen-W

Live feeds were LIT for about four hours earlier. If you aren't a live feeder then you might not be aware,
Kyle pitched to Michael/Brittany back during Michael's HOH an alliance of them+Turner to combat a potential Cookout 2.0 alliance he thought was forming; additionally, intrepid BBstans sussed out some questionable social media posts from Kyle that he had not scrubbed sufficiently well which indicated he might deserve the KKKyle nickname he's now received on BB Twitter
but Michael/Brittany finally spilled the tea on some info they've been sitting on for several weeks to the rest of the house.

Karen-W

He's been in the DR for hours. He may self-evict
Yup - he's been in the DR for 2 hours 40 minutes and counting. Feeds were quite fantastic there for several hours this afternoon before they went down about an hour ago - we've been on kittens for just under an hour now.

smurfy

I am enjoying this season.
As of now - to me the ones who most deserve to win
Michael has great game play and the most wins - but not divulging what Kyle said for 2 weeks- will that be his downfall.
Turner - so likeable and smart
Monte - seems like a good guy, smart and good social game.

Taylor - she is still there! - she could sneak in there if the 3 above knock each other out?
Britney - she is a great support to Michael - not sure what she can she did on her own - one veto.
Terrance - got suckered by Kyle and booted out Joseph. I think Joseph would be invited back - he really was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know it is a game - but his boot really sucks.

Comment about Kyle - Did I hear it right - he is 29 years old and never been to a bar?
I would have guessed he was maybe 21-22, based on his behavior. He seems so immature Still lives home, he has some growing to do.
But he was involved with Alyssa who thought Newark was a country??

Karen-W

I am enjoying this season.
As of now - to me the ones who most deserve to win
Michael has great game play and the most wins - but not divulging what Kyle said for 2 weeks- will that be his downfall.
Turner - so likeable and smart
Monte - seems like a good guy, smart and good social game.

Taylor - she is still there! - she could sneak in there if the 3 above knock each other out?
Britney - she is a great support to Michael - not sure what she can she did on her own - one veto.
Terrance - got suckered by Kyle and booted out Joseph. I think Joseph would be invited back - he really was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know it is a game - but his boot really sucks.

Comment about Kyle - Did I hear it right - he is 29 years old and never been to a bar?
I would have guessed he was maybe 21-22, based on his behavior. He seems so immature Still lives home, he has some growing to do.
But he was involved with Alyssa who thought Newark was a country??
Monte on the feeds, especially when he's hanging out with Terrance, who HATES Taylor, is a real, misogynistic asshole. Plus, he's obsessed with BB giving him a comp he can win - something that involves putting "a ball in my hands" because he's convinced he can beat Michael at that type of comp. Mmmmmkay then, Monte. :shuffle:

Terrance has probably tanked his game in the last 24 hours because... Please, enlighten me as to how it is smart game play to attempt to blackmail the HOH that you'll poison the jury against him when you get there and that you realize your time in the house is up, so you'll just start playing the game in jury. Michael had been toying with a Turner backdoor, but I'm not sure he'll just cut Terrance loose this week instead, with the way Terrance has been Mr. Bitter, Bitter Cakes over the way things have played out the past week.

Turner can go anytime. He was trying to bargain with Michael & Brittany that he'd put Kyle up as long as Taylor still went, and didn't get on board with Kyle going until after a DR session. Everything about last week from him was performative allyship and it was pretty gross. I don't know whether I want Michael to follow through on his initial BD Turner plan still or cut Terrance loose, that's how much I want to see them both go.

No thoughts on Alyssa? Other than her total lack of geographical knowlege?
London is in Paris
Maryland is near California
Greece is somewhere in Europe
Heheheh... What's above Michigan? That was her gem from yesterday.

Karen-W

Rooting for Michael, just because I feel like he's playing on a different level than anyone else in there. He's playing chess and they're playing checkers.
I waver on Michael. I agree with your assessment, but it was still a game move to reveal the Kyle info when he did, in order to save Taylor & Monte, who were part of his alliance, and it's pretty gross in that regard.

Part of me would love Taylor to win, just because of how the Mean Girls Girls started piling on immediately.

canbelto

I waver on Michael. I agree with your assessment, but it was still a game move to reveal the Kyle info when he did, in order to save Taylor & Monte, who were part of his alliance, and it's pretty gross in that regard.

Part of me would love Taylor to win, just because of how the Mean Girls Girls started piling on immediately.

Yeah it's pretty gross. However, it's one of the most Machiavellian moves I can remember in BB.
I'd love Taylor to win but to me she screams getting cut at F4. She's not strong enough in challenges to win that F4 veto and she's too much of a jury threat. I really like her as a person though. I saw on the feeds a convo she had with Kyle. She said she had made a commitment to being his friend, and so she wasn't going to back out of it. It was actually really sweet and you could tell that Kyle stopped spiraling after that convo.

Karen-W

Yeah it's pretty gross. However, it's one of the most Machiavellian moves I can remember in BB.
I'd love Taylor to win but to me she screams getting cut at F4. She's not strong enough in challenges to win that F4 veto and she's too much of a jury threat. I really like her as a person though. I saw on the feeds a convo she had with Kyle. She said she had made a commitment to being his friend, and so she wasn't going to back out of it. It was actually really sweet and you could tell that Kyle stopped spiraling after that convo.
Taylor could win if she stops listening to Brittany and can cut Michael at F5, but if Michael makes it to F4, he's odds-on winning. I think Alyssa is a bigger jury threat, because she built such solid relationships with Indy, Jasmine, Turner, Terrance, and, obviously, Kyle. Everything I've seen on the feeds from Taylor, but especially that Kyle convo, shows why she won Miss Congeniality at Miss USA. She really does have a kind heart.

Last edited:

canbelto

Taylor could win if she stops listening to Brittany and can cut Michael at F5, but if Michael makes it to F4, he's odds-on winning. I think Alyssa is a bigger jury threat, because she built such solid relationships with Indy, Jasmine, Turner, Terrance, and, obviously, Kyle. Everything I've seen on the feeds from Taylor, but especially that Kyle convo, shows why she won Miss Congeniality at Miss USA. She really does have a kind heart.

That convo was so what was needed. Not just by Kyle, but by America. I felt like everyone could listen to Taylor at that moment and realize that people don't learn until they're given the chance to learn.
I think Kyle was just incredibly clueless and in his super-white Utah bubble. This was admittedly his first time ever out in the world.

Karen-W

That convo was so what was needed. Not just by Kyle, but by America. I felt like everyone could listen to Taylor at that moment and realize that people don't learn until they're given the chance to learn.
I think Kyle was just incredibly clueless and in his super-white Utah bubble. This was admittedly his first time ever out in the world.
The convo he had with Monte was also really deep and moving. I teared up watching both conversations, but Monte's really got to me.

smurfy

Karen-W - thanks for info on Monte - I have not watched feeds and had no clue. Disappointed.
Canbelto- your comment about Michaels' Machiavellian move - great point - it does bother me, but he is playing a good game.
Next week with double eviction should be good.

Karen-W

Anyone else watch tonight's episode yet?! OMG! That's all I gotta say!

Karen-W

Yeah between this and the Queen's passing I got NO work done today lol.
I can imagine! Between this, the Queen's passing and the JGP this morning, if I wasn't unemployed, I'd have gotten nothing done either.

canbelto

I can imagine! Between this, the Queen's passing and the JGP this morning, if I wasn't unemployed, I'd have gotten nothing done either.

School just started for me. So yeah ... I was kind of winging it with the teaching as I constantly checked my phone lol.
I will miss Michael. One of the most memorable players of recent years for sure.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Michael and Taylor were the only two left that I’d enjoy as winners so now Taylor better step up her game. If any of the girls win HOH tonight they’d better take out one of the guys if they have any sense. Turner should be their main target.

Karen-W

Michael and Taylor were the only two left that I’d enjoy as winners so now Taylor better step up her game. If any of the girls win HOH tonight they’d better take out one of the guys if they have any sense. Turner should be their main target.
100% this! I don't know that Brittany's head is going to be in the game enough in an hour or two whenever they play the next HOH. Prayer circle for a Taylor HOH win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information