Word Games

Susan1

Feeling better too - this was a toughie.
Wordle 397 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday, forgot to use my yellow E somewhere else in the third and fourth lines. And then forgot about repeating letters in the fifth and sixth lines. My brain was working harder today.

Susan1

Wordle 398 3/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got this one in three tries, but couldn’t get yesterday’s at all (and honestly didn’t know the word anyway).
aphid? a bug on plants (that's just a simple explanation of what I recognized the word to be)

Jenny

From the Bloc
So today I asked my husband to play along with me. He said he didn't want to make me lose (puzzles are not his thing, although he is a very good Scrabble player), but I insisted, and he came up with a five letter word where all the letters are different. It came up blank so he said that's it I don't want to ruin this for you. I said not to worry, and here we go:

Wordle 399 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Susan1

One of "those". I got lucky with the second try at the first letter.

Wordle 400 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

400? Why didn't somebody discover this earlier? I've only done 182. Which reminded me to do this:

Got it in one word 1 time
7 times in two
45 in three
67 in four
33 in five
17 in six
12 times not right at all.

Last edited:

Jenny

From the Bloc
I swear the less I think about this the better I do. First guess, whatever popped into my head that was five different letters, got nothing. Second guess, purposely made it harder on myself but using one of the most unlikely letters plus its companion least used vowel, got nothing. Third guess, went for something way more obvious using the two vowels I hadn't yet used and BOOM.

Wordle 400 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

FLING SQUAT POWER

I honestly think if I had got the last two letters in the first guess I would have thought oh here we go, this could be anything, what do I do, I'd overthink it and would have lost.

This is SO fun for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information