Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
And all of a sudden Raducanu is one game away from being more of a winner than Fernandez. :shuffle:

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Fernandez looks like she is being a very bad sport about the medical time out. Raducanu is visibly bleeding after all.

sk9tingfan

Could not watch this live during the last 15 minutes. Watched the score on Google and simultaneously recorded it on my DVR. I've been doing this more frequently and not just tennis.

jlai

Question everything
Puhlease 🙄. That was a ridiculous timeout for a small cut. It should not have taken 5 minutes to clean that up. Completely changed the momentum of the match. Unfortunate for Leylah.
The umpire didn't say anything, so I assume it is all within the rules.

jlai

Question everything
oooh, Emma is pretty too. There will be no lack of endorsement deals, with her looks, success and on court behavior. BUt I hope the commentator's comment about British media will be taken seriously

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
oooh, Emma is pretty too. There will be no lack of endorsement deals, with her looks, success and on court behavior. BUt I hope the commentator's comment about British media will be taken seriously
She’s gorgeous isn’t she :swoon: so naturally pretty.

floskate

Vacant
Wooohoooo Emma!! :cheer: Can't believe she was able to do this out of qualifying. History in the making. Disappointed to hear Leylah reacted as she did. The fact that blood had seeped so much through such a thick dressing as evidenced during the awards ceremony would attest to the need for a timeout. Even Martina said that the injury was a result of Leylah's play so therefore she needs to suck it up. (My words not Martina's but that's the gist).

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Gordon Reid and Alfie Hewett just pipped Novak to completing the calendar grand slam :lol: (Wheelchair tennis) Lots of Brit success today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information