Forum upgrade

LeafOnTheWind

I am on Google Chrome. FSU and the banner are in 2 tiny little squares to the left instead of stretched out across the page.

quartz

scratching at the light
I am on Google Chrome. FSU and the banner are in 2 tiny little squares to the left instead of stretched out across the page.
I’m on Safari on my iPad, that’s always how its displayed - I’ve never seen it all the way across the page.

J

Jeschke

Don't know where to ask this, feel free to move.

If I want to reply to someone, but post the reply in a different thread.
How this it work now? Usually I did c&p, but with the new format it's only copying the text of the original quote and does not mark it as a quote (if I paste it in another thread)

Vagabond

Don't know where to ask this, feel free to move.

If I want to reply to someone, but post the reply in a different thread.
How this it work now? Usually I did c&p, but with the new format it's only copying the text of the original quote and does not mark it as a quote (if I paste it in another thread)
You can use the Quote function, which is between "Gift" and "Reply."

Last edited:

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Is anyone else having problems reading their alerts? I clicked on the bell and then clicked "show all" and instead of showing me a list of alerts, it just gave me several items that said "? December 31st, 1969" on every page. When I click on the bell, it shows me alerts, but not if I go to show all.

Server Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone else having problems reading their alerts? I clicked on the bell and then clicked "show all" and instead of showing me a list of alerts, it just gave me several items that said "? December 31st, 1969" on every page. When I click on the bell, it shows me alerts, but not if I go to show all.

I have the same problem with show all
I've fixed this now.

Vagabond

Is there some way to delete an entire quote from a draft or a message that has already been posted but can still be edited?

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Is there some way to delete an entire quote from a draft or a message that has already been posted but can still be edited?
I usually just go into edit mode and highlight the entire quote then hit Delete.

sk8pics

I know the location of the emoji's has changed and have no problem on my laptop, but on my iPad the emoji's don't work. I click on the dots and the little smiley face is there to click on, but nothing happens when I do. It works on my iPhone.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
@Vagabond Hmmm. I’m on an iPad and am still able to select then delete BUT, I just tried it and realized that I had to hit backspace a couple of times to clear the name of the person and the rest of the quote box.

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
I know the location of the emoji's has changed and have no problem on my laptop, but on my iPad the emoji's don't work. I click on the dots and the little smiley face is there to click on, but nothing happens when I do. It works on my iPhone.
Doesn't work on my Android.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
You have to empty the quote and then do one more delete to get rid of the box.

It takes a bit of getting used to and some persistence but I've got it down now.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Asking for a friend. ;)
Thank you. :lol: I figured out how to do it but not in a very convenient way (includes a bit of back and forth with the multiquote feature and cut/paste), so if there's anything quicker and more straightforward...

I don't visit FSU from my computer much, but I did today, and when I click on the the little arrows beside forums, what's new, members, or on the notification bell, there's a little thin light blue line like the menu is popping up but I can't actually see anything beyond that little line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information