German Skating News 2019/2020

J

Jeschke

Dastich spoils a comeback happening soon.
CdP and Egna Spring Trophy are the only internationals left, or?
Maybe some national event 🤷🏼‍♂️

sandra_persch

Dastich spoils a comeback happening soon.
CdP and Egna Spring Trophy are the only internationals left, or?
Maybe some national event 🤷🏼‍♂️
They could send her to an event in April even if it's not on the curremt list of approved competitions

J

Jeschke

Hase/Seegert skated some test event in RUS of the #mozerteam.
Seems FS only.

They came in 5th with 98,18pts :shuffle:
No protocols or video, so hard to say.

Results of the rest:
Cain-Gribble/LeDuc 129,04
Pepeleva/Pleshkov 120,70
Ghilardi/Ambrosini 99,93
Zhuk/Bidar 98,68
Hase/Seegert 98,18
Chtchetinina/Magyar 97,26
Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru 92,65
Barquero/Consul 89,3

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabine-Yuna

Hase/Seegert skated some test event in RUS of the #mozerteam.
Seems FS only.

They came in 5th with 98,18pts :shuffle:
No protocols or video, so hard to say.

Results of the rest:
Cain-Gribble/LeDuc 129,04
Pepeleva/Pleshkov 120,70
Ghilardi/Ambrosini 99,93
Zhuk/Bidar 98,68
Hase/Seegert 98,18
Chtchetinina/Magyar 97,26
Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru 92,65
Barquero/Consul 89,3
Must have been a real mess. Their FS wasn't really good the whole season through, but only 98 pts. right before Worlds doesn't sound good. Hope they'll get things sorted out in the next two weeks.

cs.berlin

Must have been a real mess. Their FS wasn't really good the whole season through, but only 98 pts. right before Worlds doesn't sound good. Hope they'll get things sorted out in the next two weeks.
I think it would be a nice gesture to give way to the Italian pair of friends, who otherwise always walk in H/S' shadow. Otherwise, it has little meaning in terms of shape and points, so they probably didn't want to risk their bones.
I just hope that they can convince the judges in Montreal, so that the tiresome exhausted topic would at least have a purpose to finally get over the 200 points mark, that would be very much desired. For the new season, a song contest should be held so that this cheese with the music doesn't continue.

J

Jeschke

Latest IG (story) update of Schott showed parts of her SP with 3f as the solo jump.
I would approve that move away from 3lo. I wondered why she stuck to the loop all season when it did not went that great in the SP tbh.

Quadjump

Latest IG (story) update of Schott showed parts of her SP with 3f as the solo jump.
I would approve that move away from 3lo. I wondered why she stuck to the loop all season when it did not went that great in the SP tbh.
She did the same change right before the Olympics... I really do not get why she includes the 3Lo every season again and again.

J

Jeschke

She did the same change right before the Olympics... I really do not get why she includes the 3Lo every season again and again.
Yeah that season was kinda same 'succesful' with the 3lo in the SP.

Sunny231

Great outing of Gurdzhi!
SB 67,81pts.

I really liked the skate! Well done!
I agree, very nice skate from him! He couldn't afford making a mistake without having a 3A in his program. He made the most of it possible. So 2nd warm-up group in the FS.
I'm not very optimistic though for his FS. With only 3 different triples, he won't be able to hold onto this 17th place. But reaching the FS already is an achievement for him. And he is really nice to watch.

J

Jeschke

Minerva Hase just posted in her Instagram story that they are changing the fs music but keeping the program
Her caption did say 'Only 2 weeks until the short at worlds'.
Are we sure they ditched the FS music? :shuffle:

cs.berlin

»“We’re super happy about our season’s best, but we know we can do better,” said Hocke. “The elements worked out, but they were a bit tight.”«

Well, then you'll surely manage a SB in FS today for a brilliant junior farewell.
#there's-never-been-that #we-count-on-you!

Felicitas

Luft/Schuster seemed to be kind of paralyzed today. On the standings so far, they will miss the final by 00,01 Point. Loss of balance in the twizzles, also slow speed in parts of their RD.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

I was not convinced all season tbh. They had one good outing (RD Egna) which scored extremly high and got all the support afterwards.
I preferred Wolf/Liebers, but yeah, that's how it is 🤷‍♂️

J

Jeschke

Oh really shit draw for Suleymanova tomorrow.
Going 1st of 48 ladies 🆘
But who knows, maybe it's better that way for her nerves!

Felicitas

[QUOTE = "Jeschke, Post: 5765299, Mitglied: 39915"]
Ich habe Wolf / Liebers erwartet, aber ja, so ist es🤷‍♂️
[/ZITAT]
yes, really. Especially their freedance was such a nice romantic piece of work.

cs.berlin

Oh really shit draw for Suleymanova tomorrow.
Going 1st of 48 ladies 🆘
But who knows [...]
... when she moves the referees to tears: "We couldn't see anything else" :D

Nargiz, wrap these guys around your fingers - you can do it!

Last edited:

Felicitas

Sie hielt die ganze Saison über die Nerven zusammen.
hopefully the Judges remembering her remarkable Skates during the season.
: 2gesicht:

Last edited:

cs.berlin

Darn ... with the EC's FS points, silver might have been within reach ...
Anyway, they made it; Annika & Robert aka H/K are world's best junior pair - beyond Russia - we are mighty proud of you!

Of course we can't expect too much from this junior program for the World's, but maybe there will be some adjustments ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information