2019-2020 Programs and Choreographers

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Ashley Cain reposted an Instagram story from one of her training mates where she and Tim were on the ice and what sounded like "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi was playing. I have no idea if that's their music or someone else's but perhaps a hint of their long program.

Spun Silver

Sylvia's post in the Japanese skaters thread had more detail:
The short is an Egyptian-style song that combines three songs of Yalla, Tabla & Percussion Solo, Egyptian Disco (Buddha Bar Edit) / DJ Disse. Although it is a song contrary to my own image until now, I chose the music because I thought, "What changed slightly as a new challenge." The choreographer is Mr. Benoit Richaud. It's a difficult program with lots of moves that I had not had before, but I want to skate.
And, free is Theme of Schindler's List, Prelude in C sharp minor, Hatikva (Interlude). This was choreographed by Ms. Lori Nichol. It is a program that expresses sadness, suffering, and humanity, and I hope that we can deliver something that will last for us. This song is an arrangement of John Bayless. When I was invited to John's piano recital, I listened to this song on a live piano and thought, "I want to skate!" When I decided the song, I was worried that it might be dark to act, but I felt that I really wanted to skate. In fact, I think that I was able to create a deep program by choreographing.

Sylvia

TBD

VGThuy

I recognize the middle part of that Egyptian Disco song as the middle part of Catalina Ponor's 2004 Floor Exercise music.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Ashley Cain reposted an Instagram story from one of her training mates where she and Tim were on the ice and what sounded like "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi was playing. I have no idea if that's their music or someone else's but perhaps a hint of their long program.

Cain/Leduc
FS: "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi and selections from Moonlight

I heard right! Ashley announced it on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx26SIylF-m/?igshid=1ep1njas4dapu

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information