2019 4CC info/tickets & planning thread (Feb. 5-10, Anaheim, California)

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

SkateSand

Cat Servant
Despite those service fees, I had to select three different seats (the presale is on now) before I could get one that I wanted, simply because by the time I selected the seat, Ticketmaster informed me someone else had beaten me to it and to select another seat. I think the prices are really high, but they were what I expected: more than Skate America in Everett and less than Worlds in Boston.

AnnM

It took me over 30 minutes of waiting on the website as Ticketmaster searched for seats. That was nerve wracking.

The Ticketmaster app was completely useless. It wouldn't pull up any seats at all.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
My God, that's a lot more than I expected for ticket prices!

The Ayres next to the Honda Center is unavailable to book, so I hope there are event rates.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Can anyone verify which side the judges are on? The visual doesn't specify.

The map on the 4CC website has been updated to show it.

Hoping I can still get a good seat by the time I get home from work tonight.

AnnM

The Ayres next to the Honda Center is unavailable to book, so I hope there are event rates.

I contacted them over the weekend and they are completely sold out 2/7 through 2/10.

Cayuse

There are not many hotels near the Honda Center. However there is a frequent bus line on Katella Ave (street in front Honda Center), so you can book any of the hotels closer to Disneyland and ride the bus out to the arena. Not the most convenient, but it will work.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
There are not many hotels near the Honda Center. However there is a frequent bus line on Katella Ave (street in front Honda Center), so you can book any of the hotels closer to Disneyland and ride the bus out to the arena. Not the most convenient, but it will work.

Yeah, I'll have my car. I went to college in Irvine so I know Anaheim fairly well. :)

It's a shame the Ayres is already booked solid. It's not a large hotel but I was hoping I could get a room there so I can just walk across the street! Ayres by the way is a solid, good local chain if anyone wants to stay in one of the other ones in OC.

@misskarne, you're coming? Yay!

I offer my chauffer services to FSUers :p

Reactions: jkl

cygnus

I'm still not sure if I'm going, but I booked a room at the Townplace Suites, which is a 19 minute walk from the arena (or a 4 minute drive).

insideedgeua

I'm planning on being there, but don't have a code for the presale.

For anyone that has had access to the sale, is there any mention at all of when the cheaper seats will go on sale? I'm talking about the seats in the 301-326 bays. Or are the already on sale too?

The picture I'm getting of the rink is just showing platinum and lower bowl seats.

Catherine M

I'm just guessing but maybe there aren't any plans to open the seats up that aren't in the lower bowl as that leads to extra costs associated with staffing and security.

insideedgeua

Ugh! I can't decide what to do. I was hoping that the upper bowl would go on sale at a cheaper price. $399 plus almost another hundred in fees and charges quickly adds up if you're buying for a family.

I don't want to miss out either though. stuck in the land of indecision.

Reactions: jkl

SkateSand

Cat Servant
I'm planning on being there, but don't have a code for the presale.

For anyone that has had access to the sale, is there any mention at all of when the cheaper seats will go on sale? I'm talking about the seats in the 301-326 bays. Or are the already on sale too?

The picture I'm getting of the rink is just showing platinum and lower bowl seats.

Presale code if you are on the venue's e-mail newsletter is quadking.

insideedgeua

Presale code if you are on the venue's e-mail newsletter is quadking.
Thank you!

I have messaged Ticketmaster. They couldn’t advise when the upper sections of seating would be made available. They just suggested checking back regularly.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I'm holding off on tickets. That's a lot of money for an all event session, I'm not sure I'd be going to every event. Also adds up since MiniLanie wants to go too on the weekends, and so does Mr Lanie.

Carolla5501

I am getting ready to lose my job so.... while I expect to be quickly re-employed I am not spending $400 on tickets right now so if I don't get them I don't get to go!

Plus I am paying for a gala that I don't want to go to!

maatTheViking

Roxaaannnneeee!!!
This is very expensive? I remember going to 4CC in colorado springs, I don't recall it being this expensive?

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Yes, cherry chews, please!!!

:COP: *making notes*

This is very expensive? I remember going to 4CC in colorado springs, I don't recall it being this expensive?

Others have quoted between $150-$170 USD for 4CC Colorado Springs.

I wish it was going to be in Colorado Springs like it was supposed to originally be. Maybe it would have been that cheap again.

Willin

Man that's expensive!

I want to go, but I'll probably only be able to attend a couple events (if that) so I'll wait to buy. Hopefully I get a job near enough that I can commute like I did for Nationals...

Erin

Banned Member

It was definitely nowhere near that expensive, my memory is also around that $150 mark. I knew this would be more because of general inflation and because I’d been warned that the Honda center is more expensive but I wasn’t expecting this much.

I’ve been spoiled on 4CC in general probably because I still remember how much I paid for the first 4CC in 1999 - $65 CAD for an all-event ticket that included a full week of skating, as they opened up practices on Monday for people (and the event included compulsory dances then so it may have started as early as Tuesday). I know why things have changed, but I think that memory just sticks with me that 4CC should always be cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information