Can't Help Falling In Love ... with Hubbell & Donohue (fan thread #2)

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
Congratulations to Maddie and Adrian! :cheer: So happy for them. :)

I don't know if Maddie and Zach would see any music suggestions posted here for them, but I would love to see them use 'Experience' by Ludovico Einaudi. It's a gorgeous piece of music and I think it would definitely stand out/create a different mood from what they've used in the past.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Congratulations to Maddie and Adrian! :cheer: So happy for them. :)

I don't know if Maddie and Zach would see any music suggestions posted here for them, but I would love to see them use 'Experience' by Ludovico Einaudi. It's a gorgeous piece of music and I think it would definitely stand out/create a different mood from what they've used in the past.

This is an excellent choice but a version of it was already used by Smart/Diaz a couple seasons ago.
I sent Madi&Zach a link to the general music thread suggestion, so if any of you has any good suggestions, either post them there or send a dm to Madi's instagram, and they will reach them ;)

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
...Smart/Diaz used it already? Nooo lol :wuzrobbed: I feel like Maddie and Zach would do more with the music. Einaudi is a masterful composer though - that's my favorite piece of what I"ve listened from him to but his other work is all lovely as well. I'd also really like to see a Picasso/Hitchcock vibe from Maddie and Zach; they have the technical goods to really deliver on a theme like that.

I feel bad for saying so but apparently the Smart/Diaz FD to that music made no impression on me because I do not remember it at all. I'll have to go back and watch it now.

ETA: I watched the Smart/Diaz FD and the vocals really bother me. There were some really nice moments in the FD but I was distracted by the vocals, and it also sounded like another song was mixed in, so it's not my cup of tea. I"d still like to see Maddie and Zach use this music someday, but maybe later on in the future. And I'll think of some more music suggestions for them. :lol:

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
The sooner the better as it should be this week. You can also pm me, I have already received some very good ones :)

Interview done ;) photo
Madi and Zach were super friendly and very well spoken - definitely an interesting chat, almost an hour long! Will be up on ice-dance.com in the following weeks.
It was so warm that we ended up doing the interview with a beer by the river :40beers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information