Papadakis/Cizeron #6 - Season's Over - Let's Get Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
This is getting crazy. They better beef up the coaching team and indeed adding a third rink at this rate. I mean all those top teams clearly enjoy each other's company as we saw at the funniest FD press conference ever at Worlds but still. At least P/C will be able to follow very closely their direct competition next season. But they are already well used to this type of exercise anyway :D
BTW @alain06fr , Gadbois is lovely at this time of the year ;)

Last edited:

VikiLeeks

Well... This is crazy. Who is not in Montreal now from the top 10 at Worlds? Gilles/Poirier, 2 Russian couples, Guignard/Fabbri. Too crowded to be true. I don't know how they are going to train so many ambitious athletes and rivals and pay equal attention to all of them. Maybe someone will leave Gadbois in the near future.:slinkaway

muffinplus

Actually I'm kind of shy so I don't know if I would go to watch someone training, I don't like to bother athletes : ) but yeah it's certainly nice to be able to if I want to :lol:

synian

Sounds like it's now official: Madison Chock and Evan Bates moved to Gadbois... And so did Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje (I don't know if you guys are aware about it)
Do you think that it could comes from usa and canadian federation ? in order to rationnalize school costs or pression to the 2020 world competition in Montreal ?

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Actually I'm kind of shy so I don't know if I would go to watch someone training, I don't like to bother athletes : ) but yeah it's certainly nice to be able to if I want to :lol:
Come on for us, you could be our little spy. But seriously, I guess you would need a special authorization wouldn't you ? In case you leaked secrets to Dave Lease :saint:

Anyasnake

Do you think that it could comes from usa and canadian federation ? in order to rationnalize school costs or pression to the 2020 world competition in Montreal ?
Oh that's quite interesting... it does makes it easier for everyone. US fed gets to have half of the US team in one place and it's easier to centralize, and no need for CAN skaters to train outside of CAN (litterally no CAN top teams trains outside now).

Last edited:

alain06fr

Let me call Leanna Caron on her mobile...
Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...
Humm... Always busy... Sounds like she's not reachable :D

Kaitlyn and Andrew already wanted to move to Gadbois in the past so let's say their dream finally came true

skategal

Bunny mama
I think one of us should apply for a job at Gadbois. Surely they must need staff there to do something....janitor, skate sharpener, run the canteen, drive the zamboni etc? :rofl:

Think of all the great skating you would get to see while working. And then you can report back to all of us here. Win-Win!! :D:40beers::cheer2:

synian

I think one of us should apply for a job at Gadbois. Surely they must need staff there to do something....janitor, skate sharpener, run the canteen, drive the zamboni etc? :rofl:

Think of all the great skating you would get to see while working. And then you can report back to all of us here. Win-Win!! :D:40beers::cheer2:
Don't forget Photograph, we need everyday's photos !!!!

maya1985

But... don't they ask Gaby, Guillaume, Maddie and Zach about this ? At least for Chock/Bates and Weaver/Poje ? :confused:
They may not have to ask them.
The podium of the last world championships is at Gadbois. The coaches are "courageous" since they said that these past two seasons have been very stressful with V/M and P/C. The rinks will be open 24 hours a day so that everyone can train

Last edited:

starrynight

Yeah, the stress of knowing that as a coach you are guaranteed the top two places on the podium at the Olympics....... I don't buy that MF/PL are the victims in anything, quite frankly.

Now no matter what happens, they win. Three of their teams could slip on black ice and break their legs the day before the World Championships and they could still sweep the podium with everyone they have left.

Emdee

Well I see why PC are not effected...rumour is they are moving to Zueva along with Romain. It is no wonder that Alain has a huge smile these days.

IMO it is a good move for them. They need to be challenged in a different way.

D

Deleted member 74551

Well I see why PC are not effected...rumour is they are moving to Zueva along with Romain. It is no wonder that Alain has a huge smile these days.

:eek:

Oh, the drama. What a delicious off-season.

ETA: It makes a lot more sense to me that MF/P are gathering all the top teams and their feds this way if they’re losing P/C. But aren’t they training there right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyasnake

Okay of all the rumors, this is the craziest. Where did you see that ? :eek:
Romain leaving Gadbois would dig a hole in Gadbois to be honest. I don't think they could risk losing him, like ever.

muffinplus

Umm..... whaaaaaat. *Picks up jaw from floor.*

alain06fr

Euhh... Could you please talk for yourself ??? Instead of talking for G&G and for myself !

It's so obvious you have no clue (and really no clue at all) about what Gabriella and Guillaume think about the situation in Gadbois and their plans moving forward....
And it's so obvious you don't know me at all otherwise you wouldn't be surprised of these jokes I published today! I am used to that!

Icetigger

Before Worlds ? Tbh, I don't remember it (this has been a weird season already) just a hypothesis but nothing more.

it was indeed just a hypothesis. I'll wait a more certain confirmation on this one (and I don't set any real store by it), but I could see it happening, and I do think it would be an interesting move...... (Marina however in more of an "executive production" role, rather than coach or choreographer)

Emdee

I agree I have no clue...I am merely quoting rumours on various boards. As I said rumour..not fact.
Wasnt it you who said they are not effected a few posts ago. Wasnt it you who has been posting cryptically with huge smiles? Wasnt it you who really wished them to leave Gadbois?

I would never speak for anyone..I only ever speak for myself! It is my opinion they need to be challenged in a different way.

Wouldn't want to know you ...so all good!

Last edited:

iris81

And so did Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje (I don't know if you guys are aware about it)
There was info about it on russian forum more than week ago from two different persons, but still it was hard to believe. Thank you very much for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information