Eurovision 2016: We Can('t) All Be Heroes

sweetsparky

Good Ice Dance = THE SEX
& the best of all
San Marino :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
really this is epic

LOL, I want this is the SF Spain can vote :D

I could see Felipe Montoya choosing this for his next LP :p

I am going to dine tonight with my very big Eurovision fan friends. They so appreciate our FSU poll and always want to know our results.

I hope they have a great time with our results :)
I can´t wait for the Eurovision FSU poll :cheer:

Spanish song - Barei´ "Say yay!" - has been released this week. After all the :rofl: reviews Barei got here cause her "chicken feet" dance in the Spanish final I have to respect they decided to make the official video about that infamous movement. I guess the dance is going to stay. Enjoy Europe :p

dramatheater

this is cyprus' best entry since i've been representing them in an official capacity (at fsu)
its def my fav song in the contest!:love:
I even listen to their albums on a daily basis now (as Marianne's wish)

they will be here in Moscow at Euro party on 3 April

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Listened to all the songs (bar Italy) last night for the first time. Don't really have a favourite and do not have a clue who will win. Everything kind of sounded similar. :shuffle:

Thought maybe Ukraine had the most impact, but it's a bit dark for Eurovision?

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
And I wonder how he'll do "live" IMO.
And I kind of agree. All the songs do sound a tad similar.

sweetsparky

Good Ice Dance = THE SEX
Magnus the cat run away when I started to play Serhat's song.

:rofl:

:respec: Magnus´survival instincts.

I still haven´t listened all songs. I usually try to listen all in the same formart (official videos) before FSU voting cause sometimes live National finals have not the better sound.

shah

Shhh... shhh...
http://youtu.be/ocXhOl1wSfQ

How did this not win for Norway! Haha love it :)

I know, I was absolutely furious. But later I grew accustomed to Agnete's two-songs-in-one "Icebreaker"...

Croatia still remains my number one, followed by Ukraine, Latvia, Azerbaijan and Israel. And Russia, my guiltiest pleasure this year :p.
I also agree that most songs are very similar this year. Unbelievable! Where has all the variety gone???
As for Serhat - I really hope he somehow qualifies, just for the lulz :p.

dramatheater

Last edited:

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
I guess when enough people ask me nicely to organise it. :EVILLE:

The only good part of Worlds ending is that it means Eurovision season gets into full swing (well that and not having to see certain programs any more :shuffle: ) I know it's a lot of work to organize, but I always enjoy the FSU poll. I hope you're doing it again, but can understand if you don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information