Music: Believer by Imagine Dragons

4S
4T+3T
Change Foot Camel Spin 4
3A
Fly Sit Spin 4
Step Sequence 4

Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Amazing :love: He really sails through these elements with such ease, and the smoothness of every landing, and transition is world class.

106.35 = 1st Place

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Loved that from Yuma! I love how much his skating has improved since he added Carolina to his coaching team.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Absolutely glorious jumps for Yuma today! And that step sequence! :inavoid:

Well, there's no way the judges will be able to low-ball him on PCS to keep Jason in the lead!

Carolla5501

Okay, I missed Jason (and everyone before) because I was part of a dissertation defense and the student decided he needed to talk for 2 hours and the professor in charge kept encouraging him to go on. Can someone tell me if the issue with Jason was the lack of technical content or just overall over scoring?
Short version Jason does not have a quad and should not be in first. Same old, same old...

But this is the same group that whines about a lack of artistry and then whines when it gets rewarded. And whines when USFS sends Jason to Worlds even though history shows the international judges will reward him

:rofl:

Allen

Glad to be back!
Believer just isn't great music for skating in my opinion, but the technical elements were FABULOUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information