Worlds 2024 Men SP: ‘No Fan-ada?’

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I’m flying with every glide by Yuma!!!
The loud French-Canadian announcer also going nuts! Brava, Tonia, for learning to out-mouth him at the right time!

skatingguy

decently
Kao MIURA 🇯🇵
Personal Best: 94.96
Season Best: 94.86
Music: This Place Was a Shelter by Olafur Arnalds
Coach: Noriko Sato, Nobuko Fukui, Koji Okajima

Debuts at WCh. 2023 Four Continents & World Junior Champion. 2022 Four Continents bronze medalist. Came 13th at 2022 WJCh. Placed 4th at 2024 NCh. Claimed gold & silver in his two GP events & ranked 5th in the GP Final in 2023. Won Tallink Hotels Cup 2024.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Short version Jason does not have a quad and should not be in first. Same old, same old...

But this is the same group that whines about a lack of artistry and then whines when it gets rewarded. And whines when USFS sends Jason to Worlds even though history shows the international judges will reward him

:rofl:
Oh, for FFS! The guys in 2nd-4th behind him had TWO quads and all skated well enough to beat him. The judges did dirty and so did the tech panel today in rewarding Jason for his insufficient tech content.

Carolla5501

honestly i should hate that program because i don't like the music and yet i'm invested and into it the entire time
I had to work in the office today an forgot my earbuds so I am watching without sound... interestingly I don't miss the sound :)

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Kao - eeeeeeesh... That 3a almost went down. That should be enough, though, I'm sure, for the judges to slide Jason into the last group for the FS. Argh - and down on the 4T - which will absolutely guarantee Jason no worse than 6th.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Kao just had so much air time in the 4sal. The way he just floated down into the running edge was great.

Sigh, then a q on the 3axel and invalid element for the combo. SIGH.

Litvintsev for the free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information