#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

@nimi

Here we go:
It‘s 8:05am and I am at the rink. Entered with 2 nuns, how appropriate! For a second I wished ‚Cleoslutra‘ would be here.
The ladies better bring the big drama! 8:15 for gods sake! :drama:

Oh my good, it’s getting better: I left my spot for a 60yrs old photographer and she thanked me giving ne homemade cookies saying: ‚with that schedule you can need something in your tummy. I‘d like to get some ecstasy to make it through. I know where to get in Leipzig, no clue where to get in Oberstdorf.‘
I am not kidding!!!
:eek::rofl:

BTW ecstasy lady told me today she is a doctor, awesome :D

J

Jeschke

So, thoughts on the final day:

Dance:
I am just pleased the way it turned out. KOR won the spot itself, no extra group because of them.
Lithuanians (as hot as Saulius is), luckily failed, so they do not send a bad junior team turning senior.
Loved the japanese program, dislike the costume change!
And sorry Dieck, I have a feeling, the race is already over ;)

Ladies:
Matilda: Oh yeah! I feared for her, but girl hold on! So much joy!
Weinzierl: I don't want to bitch around, but she got a really high score here taking into account she splatted twice, had one stepout and one pop. But, as I said, as Schott was actually clapping for her, so this was kinda nice and fair. 155pts seems doable for Schott.
Williams: So happy for her! So much joy!
Galustyan: What a drama missing by 1spot :drama: I actually liked her skating live a lot. Such a shame, but for once we saw her happy in the knc! That's at least something! Question remains, what happened to her costume? My guess was: boobs just outgrew the actual costume on her way to Oberstdorf :p I really though that score would be enough and one of the wrecks above her would falter.
Frank: well, to be honest; she had no chance entering the competition. But she was still very heartbroken. But at least their is still reed and much much love!
Gjersem: MESS-nominee! Hope we get a video to make it official. That looked really :yikes:
Queen U: well, what to say here? :D
Golovkina: It started that well and of course it fell apart :drama: But it's great to see her back this season, as she was not much seen last season. Maybe a new program next season might help her after doing this routine for how many seasons? 3? :D

And to end:

Grm: Seriously, that made my day! As @Hanna mentioned, I was cheering before the skate and she already smiled, gave me this kinda embarassed, kinda charmed look. But the smile she gave to me after my cheering after the skate was everything! @alchemy void will be forever jealous!
Have to admit, the SP is a guilty pleasure, but the FS I really enjoy, seriously! Such a shame!

nimi

So... Homemade cookies and ecstacy, the preferred diet of elderly doctors! Who knew?!
Thanks for the story Jeschke!
Lithuanians (as hot as Saulius is), luckily failed, so they do not send a bad junior team turning senior.
I took a look at the protocols and I think it was mostly thanks to their rotational lift, it got only level 1 (as did Cessiville's twizzles today). POOF went the TES points and Oly spot! :judge:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
And sorry Dieck, I have a feeling, the race is already over ;)

Don't forget Dieck's incredible stamina. Hard luck for him, though. :p

Matilda: Oh yeah! I feared for her, but girl hold on! So much joy!

Loved her LP skate. She needs to add more perk, but it's refreshing to see fully rotated jumps from a Swedish girl. Sorry Joshi.

Weinzierl: I don't want to bitch around, but she got a really high score here taking into account she splatted twice, had one stepout and one pop. But, as I said, as Schott was actually clapping for her, so this was kinda nice and fair. 155pts seems doable for Schott.

I was surprised at the score, too, she almost still medaled, thank god that didn't happen. :p

I really think the program is a big step up for her, it's not snoozy, the choreography is interesting, too. At first I found the dress appalling but quickly loved it.

All the constant 2axel and 3toe splatting is getting really old though.

Williams: So happy for her! So much joy!
Galustyan: What a drama missing by 1spot :drama: I actually liked her skating live a lot. Such a shame, but for once we saw her happy in the knc! That's at least something! Question remains, what happened to her costume? My guess was: boobs just outgrew the actual costume on her way to Oberstdorf :p I really though that score would be enough and one of the wrecks above her would falter.

Williams was great. Best lutz of the competition.

Glad you like Galustyan live. She wasn't crawling across the ice?

The new program is kind of growing on me, I'll admit, although I'm always faithful to color of the night. So is she alternate #1 for the Olympics then?

Frank: well, to be honest; she had no chance entering the competition. But she was still very heartbroken. But at least their is still reed and much much love!

Thank god she has Reed. :swoon: He seems like a really good guy.

That LP was hard to watch. I wonder if she can make Euros and Worlds this season. There's another Austrian girl I've never heard of who just had 135 points at JGP....

Gjersem: MESS-nominee! Hope we get a video to make it official. That looked really :yikes:

Well, go big or go home! If she couldn't qualify, I'm glad we get a MESS nonination or of it, very well deserved!

Queen U: well, what to say here? :D

Did you like the Evita program? I thought it's much better than her usual boring shit. And she looked fab! Glam makeover! :glamor:

Golovkina: It started that well and of course it fell apart :drama: But it's great to see her back this season, as she was not much seen last season. Maybe a new program next season might help her after doing this routine for how many seasons? 3? :D

I actually don't mind her keeping the program forever if it means she could get a couple consistent triples. :p

Grm: Seriously, that made my day! As @Hanna mentioned, I was cheering before the skate and she already smiled, gave me this kinda embarassed, kinda charmed look. But the smile she gave to me after my cheering after the skate was everything! @alchemy void will be forever jealous!
Have to admit, the SP is a guilty pleasure, but the FS I really enjoy, seriously! Such a shame!

So freaking jealous. Thank you so much for supporting her!

I adore Grm's LP. It's stunning. :swoon: I'm glad she was able to at least have a respectable 4 triple skate (lowballed on PCS).

Thanks for all the amazing reports!! :encore: :respec: :40beers: I need to make it to a B competition sometime soon, I'm dying of jealousy.

BTW guys, any nominations for a new thread title? A few mediocre ones....

#TTW9: The Agony and the Ecstasy. :p

#TTW9: God save the Tsar(eva)

#TTW9: A Walk of Shame

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Never mind that, what on earth did that girl on the ice afterward have on?? :eek:

Young You, of Korea with Pirates of the Caribbean (I like to think of it as a bit of a Perkova tribute). ;)

I *love* the costume and it was my favorite performance of the day (maybe tied with Samodurova). She has *IT*, good technik, attack, charisma, and performance, and she's only 13 years old. I'm already a big fan! :cheer: :gallopin1

Last edited:

nimi

Help! Can't find Peltonen's Instagram ("page not available")! Has she deleted it?! Or is my laptop just cursed or something? :bloc:

J

Jeschke

Glad you like Galustyan live. She wasn't crawling across the ice?
Let's put it that way. I was very much surprised that it's way better than I actually expected :p

That LP was hard to watch. I wonder if she can make Euros and Worlds this season. There's another Austrian girl I've never heard of who just had 135 points at JGP....
I fear, we witnessed the end of an era :drama:

Did you like the Evita program? I thought it's much better than her usual boring shit. And she looked fab! Glam makeover! :glamor:
Well, it's still Queen U :D
But I liked the new look and that she actually tried hard with 3-3-sequence. Speed was better too, though speed is still a word which should never be used in the same sentence with Queen U :D

So freaking jealous. Thank you so much for supporting her!
I don't know what came to my mind. I am usually not the great cheer-guy. This time at nebelhorn I cheered quite a lot. And that moment for sure made my day. I am thankful Hanna was there to witness and attest :p
(Though it's kinda alarming, when I already prepare to cheer for the music switch in the SP :rofl:)

I adore Grm's LP. It's stunning. :swoon: I'm glad she was able to at least have a respectable 4 triple skate (lowballed on PCS).
It really is good! Like the music, the costume, everything. Her jumps are really great if on. Unfortunately I exactily could tell when it would fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information