#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

How to calm down after watching Russian test skates videos....

DIMA!!! That's all I can say. Love him to pieces. Such a dancer he is! How he has matured. There is one Russian spot for OG. There will be heartbreak. But I will not cry until it's over. Dima is going to Korea. I don't have a history of jinxing, so I'm free to say it:D And I need to make myself happy.

S

SmallFairy

Kolyada is still a goodie to me, but I'm fearing the FS....and Mozart tango?

I don't get the fuzz over Samarin? Not my cup of tea, skating or looks:p

S

SmallFairy

And Radio's boobs did indeed increase....she looks so womanlike, but her technique is the same, at least from a distance. That wacky axel I need to see up close. But as someone else wrote, no fire. Don't give in already girl.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Quick thoughts.

Ladies:
1. Zagitova. Powerful and purposeful. Was really surprised by this, I absolutely loved it.
2. Tukt. Leonova-lite. Good boob shaking and jumps! Boring music, remix that shit!
3. Med. Not bad, better than what she's had the past 2 seasons. Footwork needs to be adjusted. Honestly I thought Zag's program was in a different league, though.
4. Rad. Ooof, bored with this program already and so is she?
5. Sotskova. I almost kind of liked it but then I fell asleep. Slow and poor ice coverage. :shuffle:

Buyanova's skater's sure looked fired up and ready to go! :yikes:

Overall these 5 were really boring. :yawn: Perkova, Pogo, Sakhanovich were desperately missed! My expectations are high for Tukt and Rad's LPs...please bring some sass!

Men:
1. Aliev. Oh my, just gorgeous. He is going to break so many hearts this season.
2. Voronov. Kinda good! Bonus points for doing both 4-1 and 3-2 combos. :lol:
3. Kolyada. :blah: for me. When should I start the petition to bring back the circus program?
4. Petrov. It was so bad even *I* can't embrace it. Just awful, someone like Voronov could maybe pull off this music combo, but on Petrov it was just tragic.

Too cranky to even attempt to watch Samarin.

J

Jeschke

Buyanova's skater's sure looked fired up and ready to go! :yikes:
Did Sotnikova ever look during olympic season? :p
We know how this ended...

Perkova, Pogo, Sakhanovich were desperately missed! My expectations are high for Tukt and Rad's LPs...please bring some sass!
This :respec:

1. Aliev. Oh my, just gorgeous. He is going to break so many hearts this season.
As long it's not the one of Kitty, all is fine!
#teamlovebirds

4. Petrov. It was so bad even *I* can't embrace it.
Now this comes as a surpise :p

Too cranky to even attempt to watch Samarin.
Amateur!

dinakt

More cleavage and a better program needed before I get excited :drama:
... but jumps are back, and that means, so is La Tuk.
Better programs better come from a different source (I am looking at you, Anna. Stop being injured and slay when it counts. Please).
Petrov:rofl:. Mysliveckova/Perkova School of... Camp?
Aliev.:swoon:. What else can I say.
Really hope LPs and FDs are uploaded!!!

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Viktor Kudryavtsev is now working with Pogo and Tsareva. He said that Anna's problems are mostly mental, she hasn't recovered from last years Worlds yet :(
https://rsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20170910/1125514151.html

:yikes:

I have had a feeling all summer long that the epic Worlds meltdown would be REALLY hard for Pogo to recover from. :gallopin1

I wish her the best, I love her, but adding Kudriastev to the coaching team in September seems really desperate? I adore and respect Kudriastev, he seems like the nicest guy ever and is a great coach, but to make a decision like this when the season is one month away is not a good sign.

I hope I'm wrong and she kicks ass on the Grand Prix, but I'm not optimistic. Fight Anna! :kickass:

And I also wonder if this means no more Adoniev in the K&C? :eek:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
... but jumps are back, and that means, so is La Tuk.

The 3a is not back yet :drama: and we all know she doesn't have a legitimate chance to make the Olympic team without it. Maybe if she goes for 3a in the FS, I will be more optimistic. She never lost her 3t-3t or 3lz to begin with so idk what to think yet :confused:

Ka3sha

LaTuk's FS is kind of boring but it suits her, jumps are definitely back and her spins has improved as well
Not sure if I liked Radio today, jumps could be better.. The program is OK but nothing special
:(

J

Jeschke

OMG Aliev :swoon::swoon::swoon:
Goodness, this guy will kill me, I know it!

Love the music choice, suits his style so good and is different from the last season.
Love the technical ambition in the program, though I fear, I fear :gallopin1
Love that besides the tech, there is still great choreo in it.

And to mention last, but not less important:

Love, he get some nice ass during off-season :smokin:

S

SmallFairy

Can we have a thread whip round to fund a fitness bootcamp for Aliev? That program could be stunning, if he manages to stop looking like he's about to collapse after 2 minutes.

I will be happy to volunteer to host fitness bootcamp for Dima!

Aaaaand....how much I love his new programs, it's hard for me to express<3
:cheer2::respec::inavoid:

J

Jeschke

LaTuk's FS is kind of boring but it suits her, jumps are definitely back and her spins has improved as well
Not sure if I liked Radio today, jumps could be better.. The program is OK but nothing special
:(
She cannot fool anyone, she will go back to 'Sandstorm' , everyone knows.
This program is so :blah: (who is surpised judging on Joricks programs :shuffle:)
Apart from that, she has not a bit of a chance to be comeptitive with a 3-4 layout.

Be reasonable, back to 'Sandstorm' and start to build momentum before it's too late.

J

Jeschke

I will be happy to volunteer to host fitness bootcamp for Dima!

Aaaaand....how much I love his new programs, it's hard for me to express<3
:cheer2::respec::inavoid:
Of course it is, as much as you orgasming about silly fools programs by others ... now you have a problem to find the right words :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information