#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Me, too :D Because I was at the show and haven´t seen her skate there.
Was she that boring you do not even remember? :drama::D

And I wasn´t drunk :D
Is this is a sidekick? ;) I think I behaved quite well at the weekend.

Maybe she skated at the victory ceremony? I haven´t been there. But why should she skate there?
That makes no sense at all and the posts with Hocke were right before the evening gala.

What a mistery.
Who else attended the show? :D

Laney

Was she that boring you do not even remember? :drama::D

Of course NOT :D Da Schott is never ever boring :p And I´m not that old that I forget what I have seen the day before... It´s another story with skaters I saw many years ago and I just don´t remember it. But maybe it´s the fault of the skaters that they´re not worth to be remembered :D and not my own fault :D

Is this is a sidekick? ;) I think I behaved quite well at the weekend.

No no, you behaved very well :D I never saw you drunk :rockstar: So don´t worry :D

That makes no sense at all and the posts with Hocke were right before the evening gala.

What a mistery.
Who else attended the show? :D

Oh, now I´m also curious about this. Maybe somebody can help us? She´s also not listed on the program for the Gala. SHE WAS NOT THERE! Oh maybe was was at the rink but she didn´t skate!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
From Freed's Instagram:

kerstinfrank88 Disappointed how a stupid and hard fall in the short ruined all the hard work I put in to get ready for this event. I know I was more than well prepared for this weekend and wanted to give it all...but sometimes things happen -you never even thought were possible (like almost breaking your wrist during competition). But eventhough things didn't go as planned-I won't stop working hard...the season has just begun ❣️#notgivingup #lovewhatyoudoanddowhatyoulove #iskateriedell

:respec: That's the spirit, FREED! I want to see you at Euros and Worlds one more time! Fight! :kickass:

J

Jeschke

I predict Galustyan makes the watch list by the end of the season... :COP:
Sounds pretty likely for me.
Kuchvalska is removable at October 23rd.

Men and pairs spot still open: I have to admit, Bidar & girl made a strong case.

Ice Dance: Zach‘s latest action and posts combined with their previous efforts do campaign very very hard!

Laney

Can we add Ashley and Timothy to the watch-list? Their gay-pride FP is just too good to ignore, isn´t it? I know they´re no medal contenders, but you can trust them that they´ll always make some mistakes and I think they could be TTW worthy ;) Just for their FP alone... :D Esp. Timothy ;)

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Drama!Jorik is on the list or no? The Je Suis Malade SP is soooo over the top and then he was talking to the press afterwards about how it relates to his emergency wisdom teeth surgery over the summer - no one will come up with a better program explanation this year!

I would also like to suggest we have a Voice Over of the Season (VOOTS) award. First nominees are Kennes for having almost the entirety of Ghost read out during his footwork, and Graham Newberry for the pointless "My name is Gladiator" quote in his rather weedy program.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I would also like to suggest we have a Voice Over of the Season (VOOTS) award. First nominees are Kennes for having almost the entirety of Ghost read out during his footwork, and Graham Newberry for the pointless "My name is Gladiator" quote in his rather weedy program.

Yessssssss. Love this award.

I nominate Weinzierl's weather voiceovers. :shuffle:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Drama!Jorik is on the list or no? The Je Suis Malade SP is soooo over the top and then he was talking to the press afterwards about how it relates to his emergency wisdom teeth surgery over the summer - no one will come up with a better program explanation this year!

:rofl: No wonder he kept grabbing his face. Literalism at it's finest.

J

Jeschke

He is not, but I am totally fine with watchlist. His 'Titanic' remains iconic. And this new SP; well what's there to say :gallopin1
Anyone out there, who's heart is broken by Jorik? Speak out, show yourself to put him in :D

Muhahaha, this is awesome! But 21yr old (!!!) Kennes making it to a :gallopin1-award-shortlist makes my heart bleed pretty badly :EVILLE:

Yessssssss. Love this award.
I nominate Weinzierl's weather voiceovers. :shuffle:
I seriously knew exactly what you were about to comment. I really did! :rofl:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
MBM's LP is on youtube, finally! :40beers:

I love it! Obviously the transitions don't exist, the footwork is a fridge break, and it's slow, but I think she actually does a decent job with both pieces of music. Of course the music transition is the best part: the booing, finger pointing, and shoilder shrugging. :rofl: Jumps are looking much better, please just stick to the 3flip-3toe, it's so much more reliable than 3loop-3toe. Stunning costume, too! She looks great! :cheer:

Oh, did I forgot to mention she also beat Laurine at French Masters? :gallopin1 Jumps were a hot mess. :gallopin1 I don't think I can handle this LP, especially the "Daddy" ending. Hopefully it grows on me, but I'm already wishing she'd go back to this masterpiece from 2 seasons back and give the Marilyn LP to someone more "worthy" like Mariah Bell...

RoseRed

I think Med would also be in the run too, wouldn't she?

I think so. She gets extra credit because it's not like in music for a movie or something where the voiceover is there in the original. They added heartbeats, breathing noises and that weird sigh thing in the middle to Chopin.

nimi

Can we add Ashley and Timothy to the watch-list? Their gay-pride FP is just too good to ignore, isn´t it? I know they´re no medal contenders, but you can trust them that they´ll always make some mistakes and I think they could be TTW worthy ;) Just for their FP alone... :D Esp. Timothy ;)
Esp. the little moments where he's literally voguing (why no voguing emoji, FSU?!)
ETA: Correction: actually he manages to insert both jazz hands as well as little bit of voguing there. Go Timothy!:cheer2:
LOL really?!?! OK, I need to find this presser clip... :rofl:
I would also like to suggest we have a Voice Over of the Season (VOOTS) award. First nominees are Kennes for having almost the entirety of Ghost read out during his footwork (...)
THIS. I hit the mute button soooo haaard when the footwork/voice-over started. And then unmuted for a sec and "what, it's still going on?! MUTE!" and repeated that a couple of times. He must've out-voice-overed Ilinykh/Katsalapov, right?
Oh, did I forgot to mention she also beat Laurine at French Masters? :gallopin1
Yeah! Fight for that Oly spot, Mae! :respec:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information