Royalty Thread #7: Do They Get Frequent Flier Miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairecloutier

Kate's Vogue photos make me wish she would gain some weight.

When the Obamas visited, there was a photo taken of Kate from the side ... I was a little shocked at how thin she looked. Just nothing to her. I think she'd look good if she gained a little bit. jmo.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
It's not 'shaming' for pete's sake. She looks unhealthy to me. When they were in India and Bhutan, media made a big deal about how they went for a hike during super hot weather and she didn't sweat, while it's possible she's just not someone who sweats, it's more likely she was dehydrated. I just don't think she's healthy compared to how she looked 5 years ago.

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
It's not 'shaming' for pete's sake. She looks unhealthy to me. When they were in India and Bhutan, media made a big deal about how they went for a hike during super hot weather and she didn't sweat, while it's possible she's just not someone who sweats, it's more likely she was dehydrated. I just don't think she's healthy compared to how she looked 5 years ago.
Are you her doctor? Also, please define healthy.

Sylvia

TBD
Article on Princess Alexandra of Hanover (also a figure skater who represented Monaco in junior internationals this past season): http://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02016042825943/princess-alexandra-hanover-transformation/
Pretty, talented and sweet 16, Princess Alexandra boasts an impressive lineage that entwines the glamour of the Grimaldis with the august House of Hanover - and the young royal is making her own mark, too. Monaco's Rose Ball in March was her splashy debut, where the latest royal star arrived on the scene alongside her famously stylish mother Princess Caroline and big sister Charlotte Casiraghi.
Caroline's youngest, and the only child from her marriage to Prince Ernst of Hanover, Alexandra caused flashbulbs to pop when she arrived at one of the principality's most glittering events dressed in a baby pink organza dress and matching lightweight coat by Chanel.

Reuven

Official FSU Alte Kacher
It's going to seem strange when HMQ is gone. She was crowned the same year I was born, so she's the only UK monarch in my lifetime.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
It's going to seem strange when HMQ is gone. She was crowned the same year I was born, so she's the only UK monarch in my lifetime.

It's going to be even stranger when Charles is King.

Jenny

From the Bloc
The Queen so rocks :) Camilla also looks radiant, but hopefully that's just a bad shot of poor Charles, who looks so tired!

floridaice

I believe that may be the best dress Camilla has ever worn for one of these events. That dress is gorgeous.

She looked good in the photos too -- has she had some work done/lost weight? Or have the photos I've seen in the past just not been flattering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information