Really

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat c

A message from Kami (Lee's daughter), I'm just going to copy what she messaged me:

Can you pls thank everyone on FSU for me? I'm not there anymore but Dad let me read the thread. The outpouring of support is overwhelming and we sincerely appreciate them!!!

ioana

I haven't really been on too much this year, except the MITF section, but sending out all my good thoughts to her and family. Met both her and Pat C at the same Skate Canada a few years back & they were extremely nice.

Lovemyvike

I haven't had the opportunity to meet anyone on this board yet, but I'd love to add my thoughts and prayers for Lee and her family. She seems to be a pretty special lady and I hope she's on her way to recovery.

minuet

Adding my thoughts and prayers to Lee and her family at this difficult time. I always appreciated her perspective as a skating mom. She was certainly not your "skating mom" and was so knowledgeable and encouraging to other posters.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I am a late comer to this thread. Somehow I missed it. I read the first post just now and was shocked. Best wishes to Really for a full recovery.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Yes that's why I popped on to see if any updates. Sending positive thoughts Lee and family

Gerry

Hello, Skatefans.. thank you again for all the thoughts, prayers and support you've been sending to Lee...

Today was one of those 'and two steps back' days... she is experiencing some vasospasm (a corollary effect of the vascular trauma), and that messed with her fluid balance, blood pressure, respiration all day, requiring near-constant adjustments by the ICU staff.

She is ok.. but we didn't make any progress. The doc told me she will recover on HER schedule, not mine.

I had to admit, that's the line I've been using on my kids all week. Not fair.

Anyway, thanks to you all... keep praying and holding her in your thoughts.

Gerry

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Hang in there, we are all rooting for you and Lee. (((((((((Really family))))))))

AYS

🌻
Thanks for the update, I too was worried. (((Really and family))), I hope things will stabilize soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information